Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,995 Posts
What pisses me off, too, is these weirdos that think anything other than a plane hit the Pentagon. I swear, there are people who seek out a conspiracy or other drama in any damn thing.

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
Agreed Jimmy. Feels like it was just yesterday.

I am sure everyone knows where they were when this happened. Much like knowing where you were when Kennedy was shot, or the pearl harbor attack was announced.

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
There is a special on the History Channel tonight a 9pm est. called
102 minutes that changed America.
I Strongly recommend everyone that can watch it do so!
I lost a few friends in the north tower that day , it never leaves my thoughts. We must never forget.

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
Hard to believe there are nearly 50% of the American people that either think we deserved it, or we asked for it! :axe:
I like to know what the demographics of that group are. My guess is that majority is people age 30 and under.

·
D/R 1879
4,801 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hard to believe there are nearly 50% of the American people that either think we deserved it, or we asked for it! :axe:

and 72% of all statistics are made up....

theres just no way, where do u get that number from????

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
I don't think a Day Goes By that I don't think of it at one time or another. I don't believe the Conspiracy BS , I believe we were ATTACKED for whatever Means and we need to catch the Master Mind and Make him Pay!

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
I know EXACTLY where I was at the moment I heard about it. We have a little TV at work and I ran over and turned it on. The break buzzer went, and everyone was yelling to me to get back to work, and I just stood and looked at the TV. I turned it on just as the second plane hit! Within 5 minutes I had 30 people crammed around that little TV. My first thought was that our lives would NEVER be the same...........

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing. In a hugh factory with no TV it was hard to get the total picture of what was going on. My purchasing lady who does alot of phone and puter work told me a plane had hit the WTC building. We sort of laughed about how a frigging small plane couldn't see a hugh building and not miss it. We just had no idea til about an hour later. The 700 factory workers had no way to know what was going on so they sent people to go and listen and report back to them. The company allowed anyone who wanted to leave to do so as well as second shift became a voluntary shift that day. I have a friend who I grew up with who worked for the FAA in a high capacity and he was on the roof of the FAA building and saw the explosion and smoke from the Pentagon attack. Later he told me they grounded all the planes. God Bless America. RM

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Will never forget this day,was sitting in school in 10th grade when then annoucement came on and every teacher turned the tv on....we went home early that day I think...

Yea, Im one of those people that DONT think it was a plane that hit the pentagon...I just watch a special on the history channel on tuesday (I think) and they NEVER showed ANY airplane debris OR footage (that I know there is) of a plane (or missle) actually hitting the building. They beat around the bush so to say and then basically the whole rest of the show was about them try to get to the people inside and what it was like....like we couldnt figure out how hard that was.

Not trying to start any shit, just stating my opinion.
Heres the vid that helps see what I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWZHKIg3Cs

·
Registered
317 Posts
and 72% of all statistics are made up....

theres just no way, where do u get that number from????
I agree...where are those numbers from. I have never seen a poll that we deserve to have such a heinous crime imposed upon us. That is about as ludicrous as it can get

1 - 20 of 87 Posts