Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
What is it with unnecessarily loud cars that are slow,couldn't even hear your car,lol,digging the Orange too:p,nice ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Yeah I agree. The car had a nice trailer and set up ... and the car "looked" fast. I believe it ran a 12.3 or something. It was definitely too loud for that kind of time...in my opinion anyways.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
First congrats, the car looks great. Second, what size 88 is that? GT4788 or T4 88?

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
What is it with unnecessarily loud cars that are slow,couldn't even hear your car,lol,digging the Orange too:p,nice ride.
I tried to run my car last weekend with mufflers, and couldn't hear it because of all the idiots in the other lane with open headers!! I took my pipes off just so I could hear my own fuckin' car!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
144 Posts

Lol. That car belongs to our sales manager here at work. Has a BBC N/A runs like 12.3's all day. I know his daughter drives it sometimes too. Wish he would quite it down though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Based on that pass...it looks like we got the bugs were worked out. :) 1.31 60'ft, 5.3x @ 136.xx in the 1/8th. Potentially, the car can 1.25ish 60 ft and low 5.20's in the 1/8th. I think with a few "tweaks" it's an 8.0x car here at this altitude.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts