·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this post on the Milan Board:

"Anonymous
(Login 85Camaro)
69.133.85.72 Re: Just an excuse IMO ! January 3 2006, 8:53 PM

Man Keith what is with all these $50,000 mustangs wanting to race your care when they only go 4 tenths faster. First YB now here !!!! $50,000 9.0 2800lb forced induction mustangs vs a $15,000 9.50 3600lb nitrous cutlass that's funny I think you have nothing to lose there!!!!hahaha "

LOL!! Just FYI, I could build THREE cars just like mine for $50k. It's a low budget STREET car with a POS engine that I built 3 years ago and has a hyd. roller cam in it. I shift it at 6200 so it doesn't come apart. It looks like it was expensive just because the shop that did the kit for me did some awesome work. LMAO even harder @ 2800#! I WISH it was 2800!! I have done everything I can afford to do and it is still 3200# with my 200# ass in it. And about wanting to race the cutlass, I didn't even know what it ran, I just said I'd race it because you guys were talking shit in the motown thread.

I don't have a big budget, and I'll admit I really don't even know what I'm doing when it comes to racing a car like this, BUT.......I'll see you in the spring with your big cube race motor cutlass, bring the big pills and bring your wallet, maybe I'll DRIVE my beater mustang to the track and take your money :)

Raj

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Damn Some people can't take a joke :smt005 I know you don't have 50,000 into your mustang I was just giving at 81Olds a hard time and the 2800lb coment wasn't toward your car.

BTW big cube race motor? how many race motors do you know that have a 2 bolt main :shock:

The race with you was to be for all good fun. :-D

If you want to throw some money on it that's between you and 81 Olds I'm done betting on other drivers :evil:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can take a joke, and the race will be fun, racing for money IS fun :)

It's all good, just remember, turbos have a way of making even JUNK run decent.....the heads on my car flow like 260cfm, and they're so old and have been on so many different motors that the plugs seized right up in there. We didn't even pull the plugs all season because we COULDNT. It's junk but it still allows me to talk shit on the Internet LOL!

85Camaro said:
Damn Some people can't take a joke :smt005 I know you don't have 50,000 into your mustang I was just giving at 81Olds a hard time and the 2800lb coment wasn't toward your car.

BTW big cube race motor? how many race motors do you know that have a 2 bolt main :shock:

The race with you was to be for all good fun. :-D

If you wan't to through some money on it that's between you and 81 Olds I'm done betting on other drivers :evil:

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Raj,
You car runs great man I would be real happy with a 9.0 for the money you have invested. Can't wait for that race I hope your junk and his junk stays together untill Sept to get the race off :smt005 J/K

I can't talk much, I am a nobody with only a 10 sec slip but that's all about to change :wink:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
85Camaro said:
Raj,
You car runs great man I would be real happy with a 9.0 for the money you have invested. Can't wait for that race I hope your junk and his junk stays together untill Sept to get the race off :smt005 J/K

I can't talk much, I am a nobody with only a 10 sec slip but that's all about to change :wink:
Thanks, I do hope it stays together that long!

I know you're building some serious shit over there, are you gonna spill any details?? :)

·
Administrator
136,681 Posts
WTF is up with everyone who calls out someone then they are all lovey dovey!! Lock in the race and talk some smack!! Kids!! :roll: :-D

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monty Mikho said:
WTF is up with everyone who calls out someone then they are all lovey dovey!! Lock in the race and talk some smack!! Kids!! :roll: :-D

The race is locked already, the smack has already been talked......now it just has to be laid down and the $$ collected.....That's coming in September at the Motown/Yellow Bullet race :D

·
Administrator
136,681 Posts
I have not heard back about a spot for this race to happen yet. If the guys at Motown have other options it would be cool if they could look into them. Everything for the Friday and Saturday deal is pretty expensive. Im sure Stanton would be a little cheaper but I dont like the shutdown area there..

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
81 Olds is the man for the smack talking area it's his car :-D

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
81 olds said:
85Camaro said:
Monty Mikho said:
81 Olds is the man for the smack talking area it's his car :-D
??
I ment, It's your car you can hold your own you don't need me to talk chit for you :-D Hey if your home cal me I got some $$$$ for ya 8)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Fryguy302 said:
I just saw this post on the Milan Board:

"Anonymous
(Login 85Camaro)
69.133.85.72 Re: Just an excuse IMO ! January 3 2006, 8:53 PM

Man Keith what is with all these $50,000 mustangs wanting to race your care when they only go 4 tenths faster. First YB now here !!!! $50,000 9.0 2800lb forced induction mustangs vs a $15,000 9.50 3600lb nitrous cutlass that's funny I think you have nothing to lose there!!!!hahaha "

LOL!! Just FYI, I could build THREE cars just like mine for $50k. It's a low budget STREET car with a POS engine that I built 3 years ago and has a hyd. roller cam in it. I shift it at 6200 so it doesn't come apart. It looks like it was expensive just because the shop that did the kit for me did some awesome work. LMAO even harder @ 2800#! I WISH it was 2800!! I have done everything I can afford to do and it is still 3200# with my 200# ass in it. And about wanting to race the cutlass, I didn't even know what it ran, I just said I'd race it because you guys were talking shit in the motown thread.

I don't have a big budget, and I'll admit I really don't even know what I'm doing when it comes to racing a car like this, BUT.......I'll see you in the spring with your big cube race motor cutlass, bring the big pills and bring your wallet, maybe I'll DRIVE my beater mustang to the track and take your money :)

Raj
ok raj the 50 grand comment came from someone who owns a mustang ( look a couple of posts before 85 posted that ). When did a 2 bolt stock block 400 inch motor become a big inch race motor? I built this motor in the winter of 98 myself ( can't afford to have a shop do anything for me ) and have pulled it apart twice to freshin it up . and I talked shit about the motown board (not anyone specific ). I was talking about the people that post stupid stuff over there. I thought we cleared that up a long time ago ??

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
81 olds said:
ok raj the 50 grand comment came from someone who owns a mustang ( look a couple of posts before 85 posted that ). When did a 2 bolt stock block 400 inch motor become a big inch race motor? I built this motor in the winter of 98 myself ( can't afford to have a shop do anything for me ) and have pulled it apart twice to freshin it up . and I talked shit about the motown board (not anyone specific ). I was talking about the people that post stupid stuff over there. I thought we cleared that up a long time ago ??
Well, read the post your boy made. He was obviously implying that it was my car that cost so much and was so light (like the other one), unless you're set up to race another forced induction mustang that goes 9.0 on the yellow bullet board :D

And 400 may not be BIG, but it's a lot bigger than my little 5.0 mustang, it's only got an 8.2 deck motor. I know yours also has a big ass solid roller and some other "race" stuff. I was just replying to that post, not trying to start stirring shit, but I had to retort. One of these years (soon) I will build a real motor with a real car and a real budget.....and I won't apologize for it.....but right now I run some junky shit :D

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
hey fry guy heres where the 50,000 dollar comment came from

Anonymous
(Login TubingJon)
64.112.200.104 Re: Just an excuse IMO ! January 2 2006, 12:09 PM

Well next time warn the $50,000.00 race car next to you that you are out to win $1000.00, I will gladly let you ruin yours and save my own. Thanks.

"Aluminum Tubing Sold Here"
517-266-1180
DR 10121

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Fryguy302 said:
81 olds said:
Well, read the post your boy made. He was obviously implying that it was my car that cost so much and was so light (like the other one), unless you're set up to race another forced induction mustang that goes 9.0 on the yellow bullet board :D

And 400 may not be BIG, but it's a lot bigger than my little 5.0 mustang, it's only got an 8.2 deck motor. I know yours also has a big ass solid roller and some other "race" stuff. I was just replying to that post, not trying to start stirring shit, but I had to retort. One of these years (soon) I will build a real motor with a real car and a real budget.....and I won't apologize for it.....but right now I run some junky shit :D

whats says "race" more than a parachute? :-D ( I don't have one of those yet)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts