·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They recommended to me to buy the mild steel k member with road race option and the mild steel a arms with bushings.
Even for running it to and from the track? That's about all the "street" it will see, save for the occasional drive thru :cool:

·
Registered
607 Posts
For limited sreet driving no problem, daily driver no.. just because of the rodends they will make of noise over time. It is a very slick k-member package, the k-member has a ton of room and its super light.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For limited sreet driving no problem, daily driver no.. just because of the rodends they will make of noise over time. It is a very slick k-member package, the k-member has a ton of room and its super light.
This is exactly what I needed to hear! Not worried about the noise from the rod ends. :smt065

I do have one more question though. Do the A arms pull the spindle in so that the wheel sits in the same spot with the aftermarket brakes?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I just ordered this kit last week, should be here tomorrow, Mark is an awesome guy, got back to me really quick and answered any questions i had. I will be doing some limited street use with mine to.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered this kit last week, should be here tomorrow, Mark is an awesome guy, got back to me really quick and answered any questions i had. I will be doing some limited street use with mine to.
Did you go with the A arms that came with the kit? I just don't want to pull the wheels in an have it look funky. If someone could confirm if the Strange 4 piston brake kit pushes the wheel out that would be great. I think I remember reading 1+ inch but can't find anything...

To be more clear:

stock arms + strange brakes = wheels 1 inch further out from stock

13" arms + strange brakes = wheels in stockish place

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yeah i just ordered the A-arms that were with the kit. I did however order the aerospace brakes instead of the strange brake kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts