Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah dang, sorry, repost...

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gonna be tough to get off on shooting someone in the back in that liberal shit state.

That was my thought.... Not saying that they didnt deserve it after beating the poor guy up....

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
409 Posts
There is nothing to say that they would not have come back, I would have done the same. I live about a mile from where this happened and I think he will have a lot of support from the community. Bixby Knolls is a very wealthy area where many lawyers and businessman live and many residents there are very willing to support him.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Glad he got one of the jobs done (fukkin monkeys), but it'd be hard to defend chasing them here in NC. If I took that kind of beating I think I damn sure would have done the same, especially if my family were home.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Since they beat the crap out of him, a good lawyer could easily argue 'diminished capacity" and get him off - that's probably why there were no charges.

·
Roll Tide!
2,628 Posts
Old man said way too much to the cops. Five words is all you say: "I feared for my life".

I hope he gets off on the premise that he was injured and thought they may come back to kill him.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
You don't hear much about it but it is legal to kill a fleeing felon if they still represent a danger to society. That is what I think this comes down to.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
That man should be given a medal

1 - 19 of 19 Posts