Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see the times and cars and photos and videos of such cars, I don't want no sponsord cars, no mini tubbs, Only nitrous injected, plates and foggers, no turbos, no superchargers of anykind, 23 degree heads to 18 degree headed small block chevy's drag radial only and weighing 3200 lbs and more, if at all possible malibu's only, but it doesn't have to be. Show me the cars now..

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, here is the deal. I have a friend saying, there isn't to many people out there, that do what I said so I want to show them, yes it's like the last one I did but a little different, I know alot of you posted to my post but wasn't all I wanted on this one, Show me the cars so he can see whats out there, people around my friends area are lost on whats really out there.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I'm sort of close.

Not sponsored, no minitub, drag radial, stock suspension, conventional head, small block, 3700 lbs.

But, it's a ford and it is supercharged. It does have a good stereo in it though.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about you build one and show us how its done there, big fella.

Na, I like to see people do it, I don't have the funds nor the place to do it. I know there is alot of you out there that can do it and has done it, My point is I know it cost money to do shit like that but alot of you are smart as hell on doing the seemingly impossible.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm sort of close.

Not sponsored, no minitub, drag radial, stock suspension, conventional head, small block, 3700 lbs.

But, it's a ford and it is supercharged. It does have a good stereo in it though.
I think I have the same stereo :cool:

·
Registered
219 Posts
look in my avatar.
496 cid big block....conv head
no mini tub
big shot plate
leaf springs
all stock interior
3450lbs
full interior street car, all factory seats/door panels/ etc
8" wheel with a 28x9" slick
8.80 at 155 with a 73/82 in the plate
not exactly what you were looking for but what the hell.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no mini-tub... why would a minitub matter if your on a small tire?
oh this guys are complainin about that too, this guy runs 8.40 witha 400+cid sbc with 15* degree heads and nitrous, with no mini tubbs, no slicks, adjustable control arms, weighing 3300+lbs, my point to this guy's was you don't need 15* degree heads and still have all the same shit you do and go just as fast or faster. This guy has alot of money wraped up in this engine, we are talkin lots of cash not small change here.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts