Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
ADRL is the shit !!!! The cars that run in that series are some impressive machines. Look at pro stock. My god, those guys are almost in the 3's without any power adder. I sure do hope that Tim can keep this series going as it is THE premier doorslammers series in the USA.

BTW ... sucks that King Tutt hit the wall yesterday. Been there done that ... not fun at all.

·
Registered
672 Posts
ADRL is the shit !!!! The cars that run in that series are some impressive machines. Look at pro stock. My god, those guys are almost in the 3's without any power adder. I sure do hope that Tim can keep this series going as it is THE premier doorslammers series in the USA.

BTW ... sucks that King Tutt hit the wall yesterday. Been there done that ... not fun at all.
How's your car looking after the Tulsa incident? We scraped the wall at our local track so we will most likely be gone till fall. I hope we can hit the fall Throwdown in T-Town. Tutt took a hard lick, glad he's OK!

·
Registered
201 Posts
How's your car looking after the Tulsa incident? We scraped the wall at our local track so we will most likely be gone till fall. I hope we can hit the fall Throwdown in T-Town. Tutt took a hard lick, glad he's OK!
Well the good news is that it can be saved. The bad news is it will be awhile before we will get it back. We ordered the body last week and we are 5 weeks out on that. If it were not for some great people helping us out, I don't know if we would be back. But thanks to friends we will give it another go.

Damn I hate to here you guys messed up the Vette too. These cars are EVIL little turds aren't they.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Glad your car can be fixed, that thing was gorgeous! I talked to Shawn after the crash and he didn't seem too bad for wear... Having lots of friends to help out is definitely a plus in the racing business.

I'm really just a pit monkey on our Corvette but the car owners are really working hard trying to get it back out on the track. Yes, these blown beasts can turn on you in instant, mean sombitches! :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts