Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK lets hear it-----Who’s in for 8.50 Saturday and Sunday at the Shakedown?

The scheduled 8.50 E-Town points race will go off as planned Friday night the 3rd. BUT stick around for Saturdays qualifier and Sundays eliminations for the $$$$.

Lets see if this could happen---WHOS IN???

In the interest of this successful series lets keep the spirit of the class going with the existing rules ( any suggestions voice them here)
E-TOWN IS A 10.5 W X 33 max tire and alcohol is allowed

An OUTLAW 8.50 race has been proposed ---your thoughts?

Sponsorships are still available contact me at 732-872-8160 for info.

Thanks Keith :party

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rules

Full-body rear wheel drive street type cars
Street appearing / no gutted bracket cars
Racecar lettering on windows only
back half OK
No round or square tube chassis cars
No electronics ( Delay Boxs )Trans Brakes OK
Minimum vehicle weight: small block 2800lbs/big block 3000lbs
Mufflers ( No db check at this race) bullets ok
Max tire 10.5w x 33
any fuel

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
Does Dad know you signed him up for this?;)
hey shithead, bring your car down, it's a 8.50 bracket car and take home some $$$$$$$$:p

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
:rock:Count on the Magic Man & Shake -N- Bake to be there!!!!

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
8.50 - Mufflers?

Can somebody confirm that mufflers ARE NOT required?? I thought I saw some initial rules that mentioned mufflers, but the official rules on website do not mention mufflers?? I take it they are not.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
on fri we run "street muffled" meaning we have to run chambered style "box" mufflers, NO bullets

I am pretty sure that on sat and sun you will need to run at least Bullets, as any 8.50 i know of requires mufflers.....YOu need bullets? i have a pair of 4" that are old and empty and loud as hell, you are welcome to borrow them if you want, just let me know and i will have them with me , i will be there for the fri night race

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
on fri we run "street muffled" meaning we have to run chambered style "box" mufflers, NO bullets

I am pretty sure that on sat and sun you will need to run at least Bullets, as any 8.50 i know of requires mufflers.....YOu need bullets? i have a pair of 4" that are old and empty and loud as hell, you are welcome to borrow them if you want, just let me know and i will have them with me , i will be there for the fri night race
Thank's for the offer, we have full exhaust if needed.

Thanks Again! See you at the Shakedown :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.