Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
aka Nova Joe
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this past weekend spoke volumes for that, lots of 8.50 cars came out to support...definitely more than a friday night...Put 8.50 index where the old Q8 used to be on Open Competiton sundays...Just sayin:p

·
Registered
751 Posts
What about the 10.0 & 11.50 gang?

·
Registered
751 Posts
it doesnt have too be every Sunday..it could be worked around Sunday points races.
yeas Plus it would be such a pain in the ass if the kept it split.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
8.50 on sundays is a no brainer--we had 30 cars show up!!!!

BUT and this is huge...--DO NOT DO IT WITH A NORMAL BRACKET POINTS DAY!!!!!

There is no way they will get that off with out it being a mind numbing 10 hour ordeal.

Keep it with big tire and maybe you can have more of those combo races--hell contact the Top Sportsman guys that have their own deal--i bet they would jump on that to race with us--they are going to be running with us at Cecil next year I beleive.

·
Registered
874 Posts
It would have to be on a different Sunday other than the Sunoco points days. I ran Sundays for about 15 years before going to the index races on Friday nights and those are long days. There would be alot of sitting around waiting.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,414 Posts
It would have to be on a different Sunday other than the Sunoco points days. I ran Sundays for about 15 years before going to the index races on Friday nights and those are long days. There would be alot of sitting around waiting.
Just like waiting for 8.50 to get to the lanes after being called for the 3rd time? ;)

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
I'd like to see a 10.00 and 11.50 index there on Sunday as well!

The Friday night deal just doesn't work for me....and the 280 mile round trip to Cecil once a month is tough too.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just like waiting for 8.50 to get to the lanes after being called for the 3rd time? ;)
Whoa back off there-!!! 8.50 is a quick ( too quick ) turn around class on Friday nights----Racers dont want to sit in lanes and wait , while they could be cooling down, charging up , and tuning for next round. And once their on the track , they are like clock work. Not too many oil downs or break downs. Burnouts and stage in a timely fashion. There :mad:

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Whoa back off there-!!! 8.50 is a quick ( too quick ) turn around class on Friday nights----Racers dont want to sit in lanes and wait , while they could be cooling down, charging up , and tuning for next round. And once their on the track , they are like clock work. Not too many oil downs or break downs. Burnouts and stage in a timely fashion. There :mad:
And when KEITH is running the ship he takes no shit and gets the class handled and in the lanes.

THATS the reason that 8.50 is so good at E-Town!!!!!!!

That being said I WILL support 8.50 if they run us on Sunday

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Honestly I did not mind the friday program--a little rushed but all in all got it done and it went smooth.

I would of come to Fridays this year but almost every one was the night before another tracks Saturday event--I like to travel night before and park so that made it a little difficult to do.

2012 is a new year --maybe e-town will read this feedback and run us Sundays??

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Keep it with big tire and maybe you can have more of those combo races--hell contact the Top Sportsman guys that have their own deal--i bet they would jump on that to race with us

Honestly I did not mind the friday program--a little rushed but all in all got it done and it went smooth.

I would of come to Fridays this year but almost every one was the night before another tracks Saturday event--I like to travel night before and park so that made it a little difficult to do.

2012 is a new year --maybe e-town will read this feedback and run us Sundays??
;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts