Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
6,472 Posts
Just got home and have to get up in 3 hours!!!!!!!!! Got 2 rounds of qualifying in and we were ready to go with first round around 10:30 or so and there was another bike oil down. I think the first was a bike that blew the motor and then wrecked. Then a T&T car spewed a 6' wide path of anti-freeze down the track and then the last oil down right before 1st round. That was about it for the night. I think there were 13 or 14 cars and the bump was an 8.69.

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
just walked in. kill me now. i'l keep my 2 cents

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
gmracing355 , we were to the board the whole way home. even stopped for fuel and food . ever try the belt pkwy at 75mph it's dam near suicide :D good meeting you

BACARTY , i try to make lemonade out of lemons.

Mike Thompson, i wanted to shakedown the new progressive so we decided to go 8.50. it went a 8.58 off the trailer with the progressive set up crazy soft. i think my crew is stuck in radial mode i kept gettting lets shorten up the progressive and hook 2 up :rolleyes:
i think i found something to get this car running again. dam that progressive is smooth.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
got there at 9 left 10:45, most of the time i was there they were cleaning up oil, they should of let 8:50 run instead of the bikes ,they knew they were limited on time at that point and they still chose to run the bikes, i guess there no need to complain on my part, just look at the guys postin above me who didnt even get to race first round and they got home at 3 am there the ones i feel bad for!

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Mike Thompson, i wanted to shakedown the new progressive so we decided to go 8.50. it went a 8.58 off the trailer with the progressive set up crazy soft. i think my crew is stuck in radial mode i kept gettting lets shorten up the progressive and hook 2 up :rolleyes:
i think i found something to get this car running again. dam that progressive is smooth.
I hear ya. Just testing and it just so happened to run 8.50s.....the next thing you know Rich will have a 8.50 sticker on the window. Not that there is anything wrong with that. :smt082

What progressive did you get?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.