Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted what I have so far in this thread here

as more folks post their stuff I will add it there so keep checking back.. I am too lazy to update threads in two places :)

here is all I have to offer at this point.

GoneDragRacing Photo Gallery

Big tire / Quick 8 Play by Play---------Results Printout
8.50 Index Play by Play---------Results Printout
Drag Radial Play by Play--------Results Printout
Outlaw 10.5 Play by Play--------Results Printout
Pro Street Results Printout
Super Street Results Printout

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem... enjoyed the day yesterday, lovin these shootout events

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok I found everyone elses photos except for TMK but he said he has a shoot today.. so once I find them they'll go up

·
187Graphix.com
2,100 Posts
video from cecil

do you have or know of anyone that has any video of the race yesterday. Im Brian Weddle, i drive the red 67 10.5 camaro and just wanted to see some video of it. By the way the pictures of it look amazing

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do you have or know of anyone that has any video of the race yesterday. Im Brian Weddle, i drive the red 67 10.5 camaro and just wanted to see some video of it. By the way the pictures of it look amazing
Hey Brian.. thanks for the compliments. By the way, that car looks amazing :)

George (tire fryer) was taking video, I expect them to be up within a few days.. check that GDR thread that I linked for updates

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lots of people liked the car man.. heard lots of positive things from the crowd

·
187Graphix.com
2,100 Posts
thats good to hear. Were finally getting somewhere with the tune, went from nothing but tire smoke to nothin but 5.20's so were goin the right way ide say.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep.. sure are, good luck to you guys

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,820 Posts
Awesome looking car, an quick!!:supz:
Hey Brian.. thanks for the compliments. By the way, that car looks amazing :)

George (tire fryer) was taking video, I expect them to be up within a few days.. check that GDR thread that I linked for updates

·
Registered
702 Posts
thats good to hear. Were finally getting somewhere with the tune, went from nothing but tire smoke to nothin but 5.20's so were goin the right way ide say.

Congratulations on making the show. There car looks great! I really like the fact that it still is a real street car. I was talking with your Father in the pits about the wing on your car (HFR).We were pitted next you guys at Cecil.

Take Care
J.L.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts