Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were able to go out testing on a very poor prep track last weekend to yeld a 8.11 at 169mph.This was are first full pass, my first past was just to make sure everything was happy (half track).We have two foggers and only used one with a 34 jet that needed to be cleaned up.My goal is to clean up the tune and would like to go 8.00 before lighting the second kit.I have the vid of the shitty pass due to the track. enjoy

Mike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaGO6VZtOOc

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Very nice, Mike, and very impressive. Good luck in future endeavors.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I was at the track that day,awsome car.Watched it make another pass i think it went 8.18 blowing the wheels off through first gear.Greg

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Not familiar with 1/4 mile and glides but that mofo seemed like it was in high gear forever. Nice pass bro that shit was gettin it out the gate. Cant wait to see what happens when you light that second kit.

·
Registered
156 Posts
what was that in the 1/8th? and what 60 ft time was that?

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
very nice pass looked like it was hooked up pretty good...tom has been putting out great power.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
some one just posted a 7.97 pass on the ls-1 section

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike did you used to own a dark blue 69 chevelle with a 505 in it?
Sure did that was like 20 years ago.How do you know that.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Nice pass. Imagine when it's on a good track and both foggers.

Is that a closer shop, that knows whats going on? I'm happy with the place that put my motor rogether but $300 shipping both ways sucks for a freshen up.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice pass. Imagine when it's on a good track and both foggers.

Is that a closer shop, that knows whats going on? I'm happy with the place that put my motor rogether but $300 shipping both ways sucks for a freshen up.
Yes the shop in my sig is who is doing my stuff.I've been to a few shops and tommy is the only guy that found problems with the past setup and we made changes for the better.Tommy has alot of interest in making these small blocks work.We feel with the first stage cleaned up and a better track i can go 7.9? with the 34 jet in it. I know the second kit should give it a nice kick in the ass.My goal will be in the 60's all said and done.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yep.. did pete run his camaro yet? I see your doing well congrats on the 7 second pass you will soon be running. :smt023
No he says he wants to go but always pushes it off.Maybe better off so he's not deprest on how slow it will be.lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts