Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Thought this would be elsewhere and NOT VA! WTF? Lawyer the fuck up and get this right - right now!

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Yeah id be making a few calls. Lawyers office would be first

·
slams revolving doors
3,854 Posts
More PC BS

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
If they shot at students at the bus stop, and attend the same school district, legally they probably are considered under school supervision. Similar to laws governing cyber-bullying. Not too many schools own stock in facebook, yet are responsible for monitoring their students actions. NYSED DASA laws.

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
Common sense not needed by the school district obviously. I feel terrible for little kids now, they aren't allowed to be kids anymore. If they don't pay attention in class, their parents load them up on ADD medicine....if they play with toy guns, they have mental problems.... WTF is happening to this country?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
904 Posts
LOL some phuckhead on cnn was trying to compare them to Shotgun 00 buckshot. They may tickle a little but every kid that I have seen shot by them giggles including all of my GFs kids from 8 to 15.

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
BEAT THEIR ASSES ALONG WITH THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE UNEDUCATED PARENTS.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Yes. I have also been shot by a sling shot. What does that have to do with the question you quoted?
how are they any different than a bb gun?

not taking sides and i dont know what kind of gun he had, but some of them are serious.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Airsoft 'guns' are firearms in exactly the same way two gay twits can stand up together and get 'married'. All you have to do is to be a libtard and unilaterally change the meaning of the words!

KS

·
DEEZ NUTZ
1,423 Posts
they shoot plastic balls.i have not been shot with one as i dont play with those.i like to shoot actual firearms.if you watch the video it says that all students were actually all agreed to be in a shoot out/war game.i think that they should of had the proper safety equipment IE goggles and so forth but the way it was handled is B.S.. so i dont see were thee bullying comes into play.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
This political correctness stuff has gone way overboard. People just need to mind their own business and clean up their own back yards. The school would have to show me some real regret in doing what they did or yes a lawyer with sharp teeth and a Pit Bulls personality may be in all parties future.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts