Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Aviation Section
25,715 Posts

·
A Senior Member
3,555 Posts
Solar array on top of the fuselage to recharge in flight, unlimited travel distances Brilliant
With a beanie hat EPU on the nose.

Reactions: Phuckstick1

·
Registered
38,616 Posts
Well that debunks the initial reports that it was a contained failure.
It looked like it was, based on the passenger's video. Front fan vibrating but still going around, cowling gone but no gaping holes in the side of the engine...but obviously not. Wow, there were 241 very fortunate people on that flight and who knows how many more on the ground. A fully loaded 777 coming down inside the city of Denver would have been really ugly.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
becuase no other form of travel has blew up or killed anyone ? not defending boeing ... but shit happens. we do not live in a perfect world..
I'm pretty sure he said that because of all the problems they recently had with the 737 Max.

·
Registered
947 Posts
The slats on the leading edge of the wings, l helped build those for years. I shot the flush rivets, every one of them will be +.002 to -.001. As a contractor for Boeing it has been a tough year for us. Wednesday will be the last day for another group of layoffs.

·
TD 3550
3,014 Posts
I will never forget the day Flight 191 out of O'Hare. LHS engine detachment when it came on the TV.. May they RIP. Was living in Chicago..

1 - 20 of 81 Posts