Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys are running for a delay out of the hole. I am using the 7531 box's time based function, but the delay feels like it takes forever to come in even at .2 . Also with the digiset if i decide to use instead. I have the kit(relay for transbrake too) turned on by the carb switch being grounded. Can I run the wire from that to contacts 1 & 2 on the digiset and ground terminal 3? Thanks everyone, your help is always appreciated!

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
We run the Speedwire stuff which currently uses Digiset timers. I've got the Speedwire controllers integrated with the 7531 box that control when the kits come on and also trigger the retards. We leave with the first kit on immediately (no delay) and delay the 2nd, 3rd, etc. It's nice to try to get them all on before 60' but not always doable.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am using the 7531 box's time based function, but the delay feels like it takes forever to come in even at .2 .
then bring it on earlier. there is nothing wrong with the 7531 timer, it works great, its consistant and reliable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts