Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wired my 7531 to turn on the N2O so that I could tune for different track conditions rather than the N20 always coming on off of TBrake.

I am currently using the timed switch feature. (at .10) I have decided that when trackconditions are good that I need the N2O on quicker than .10 seconds after release of Tbrake.

Rather than rewiring to come on instantly off of brake could I just switch to the rpm switch in my 7531?

If so how far above my launch rpm would be safe to get an instant hit of
N2O ????

THanks,
Greg

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that is what I thought and I am glad I checked it before I tried. With it set at .10 it activates at release of Tbrake, with it at 0 it comes on when you activate the brake?????????????

I called MSD and the tech guy said I was wrong but I dont think my test light is wrong.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Greg, try connecting the brown/white wire to the ground for the relay. If you have wiring instructions for the NOS system, use them for the nitrous activation and arming. The way you currently have it set up, are you supplying power or ground through the arming aqnd micro switch?

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
greg you have a pm

·
Registered
6,389 Posts
if mine is set to 0 it activates on break release

not true, atleast not for me, if you set it to zero it will be on a when you hit the brake ... i had this issue and onAbudget confirmed it and said he had the same issue with his... now we ran the car like this a couple times and luckily my pop's never happend to go full throttle on the brake since we leave at such a low rpm, but the car didnt go any quicker with it coming on out the gate then it did coming on with the .1 delay...;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts