Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
15,547 Posts
hoping somebody can point me in the right directrion with this thing,i cant get down the track a-b without blowing the tires off,so i cant get any idea where the slew rate curve should be.any help would be appreciated,
o/l 10.5 car,436 sbc with twin 88's,1.80 1st glide and 3.60 gears with a 33'' tire
Kinda hard to do on this message board. If you dont have a good baseline run to go off of, it's even harder..
How far into the run, before it blows the tires off?
E-mail me an Acquisition file from a run, and I'll look at it...
[email protected];)

· Registered
15,547 Posts
Not trying to hijack your thread but I have kinda the same question. This weekend was my first time out with my 7531 and I'm also playing with the slew. My question is even if I get a perfect pass to go by how can I find it? Is it in the lauch history? if so where?
Without trying to sound like a smartass, you need to back up, sit down and do some serious reading. Go to the help section of the '31 box, read it over and over 'till you understand it [or think you do]. Then print all of it, and read it some more... You'll never get anywhere, until you have a good understanding of it...
The most critical part of the "Slew" [if you will], is the roll over point of the convertor [unless it's a stick shift]. That's usually between 2 1/2 to 4 tenths into the run.... Sound complicated?
IT IS....
Respectfully...
Denny Savage
Trackside Consultation for MSD Digital Headaches..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.