Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the car out today for a little test drive. For some reason the car is bogging down at around 2500 - 3000 rpm. I have the laptop hooked up to the 7531 and cant figure it out. I am running a MSD crank trigger and a crank trigger distributor. I have looked at all the rev limiters and cant seem anything that would prevent me from going past 3000. Another issue I have is that my boost gauge is not recording any boost. When I put the car on the transbrake I know I am making boost because my fuel pressure is coming up. I have it hooked up to a tee on a line that also connect to my BOV...could this be a problem? Anyways I am going to hook the laptop back up and continuing trying to find out why I cannot go past 3000 rpm. If anyone has some info please feel free to let me know.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Anyone have any ideas why I cant get the engine to go past 3000 rpm while in gear?

·
Registered
25,667 Posts
too much fuel is my guess. where is your afr and how much timing at that rpm. needs a little tuning, sounds like your about to boost. all you need is 1lb and you will smoke the tires

1 - 5 of 5 Posts