The right time will come, be patient....Double check everything Tater. Ck out this next video.Well, Mother Nature cancelled the local track TnT today so I guess it’s off to the first Pro Stick race at the end of the week. They’re having a TnT there the evening before the actual race so I’m thinking about going there a day early n trying that. The Wifey is all for it so looks like a go.....if Mother Nature cooperates! Forecast looks pretty bad at this time but it might change. Just don’t wanna tow 2 1/2 hrs one way to watch it rain.