Yellow Bullet Forums banner

441 - 454 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
That really sucks that you lost your videos man. I'm glad to be able to help with the carbs bud, you've helped me lots.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
That really sucks that you lost your videos man. I'm glad to be able to help with the carbs bud, you've helped me lots.
Thanks my friend. Using new phone to make vids, not the best at it yet. Those are killer carbs for sure. Thanks for hooking me up.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #443
Stay Tuned, next episode on it way....The Treasure hunt: Inside Bob Glidden's Pro Stock Iron 4v heads, Ur-19 Intake, and twin Holley dominators.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
Cool history man. Any idea what the little hole in the side of the tunnel ram is for?
Not sure looks like a hole to attache or secure fuel line, or part of scoop? the allen plugs on sides of plenum, may have been for nitrous bars. Thanks for watching...stay tuned.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #446
Here is a quick thank you video, for supporting DragBoss' You Tube channel, and Pro Stock Update.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #452
Gday Tim
How are you going with the engine for the car, far away from being running?
Cheers
Really it is me lagging behind. I have been putting it on the back burner. Really it is just me putting back on heads/Intake and oil pan. But trying to make all these vids, while it is apart. I hope to hit the dyno in the next 2 months. Thanks Paul for staying tuned.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Really it is me lagging behind. I have been putting it on the back burner. Really it is just me putting back on heads/Intake and oil pan. But trying to make all these vids, while it is apart. I hope to hit the dyno in the next 2 months. Thanks Paul for staying tuned.
G,day Tim,
Cool mate just wondering, nothing like getting them on the dyno, then in the car and see if you can back up what you make.
Cheers

441 - 454 of 454 Posts