Yellow Bullet Forums banner

401 - 420 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #401
Things are getting down to the wire. Stay tuned for next video. Here is a little preview. The secret A3 heads are getting close to being done, quite a transformation. Thanks Darin Morgan, Also the TrackBoss is being shipped today, this and an XE block will be going to Canton Aiutomotive Machine, to start machine work. Stay Tuned

·
Registered
595 Posts
Got to feel good having 009 on its way bud. I'd be sneaking that into bed with me.
That's a bit of a change to the old quench chamber on the A3'S. Glad to see it all coming together

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
Its all coming together my friend, for sure. Yes those secret A3s, are going to be a great head to test, after current A3s prove themselves. It is a great looking block. Now have to figure out what to do with outside, I suspect leave, anything else would yellow...

·
Registered
17,736 Posts
Its all coming together my friend, for sure. Yes those secret A3s, are going to be a great head to test, after current A3s prove themselves. It is a great looking block. Now have to figure out what to do with outside, I suspect leave, anything else would yellow...
Tim heads and block look awesome i assume you're talking about Canton Automotive Machine or CAM in Canton,Ohio?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Tim heads and block look awesome i assume you're talking about Canton Automotive Machine or CAM in Canton,Ohio?
Yes that is them. Been talking with Keith, great guy. Yes the heads look pretty radical, can't wait to see how they flow. The block, hard to describe in words, after 14 years od waiting.

·
Registered
17,736 Posts
Yes that is them. Been talking with Keith, great guy. Yes the heads look pretty radical, can't wait to see how they flow. The block, hard to describe in words, after 14 years od waiting.
I know some guys that use that shop and have Ford engines and i don't think they've had any problems,i thought they're Ford Gurus from what i've heard!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
Here is the next in my video series of building back up the 409 Cleveland, You may get something out of it.

Just another vid from my 409 Cleveland buildup, may help you on setting up your own heads. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
Here is the next in my series, easy to do, and good info to know. This is a pic of the secret A3 head, after Morganization.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Excellent Video Tim, I like your daughters being in it!!! I wish my daughter would’ve taken interest in my race car days!! Long time for that block n it looks ready to go. Good for you my Friend. I’m happy for you.

·
Long Live The King
100,197 Posts
Nice ..

Congrats on that Alumi Block ... can't wait to see what you do with it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #414
Excellent Video Tim, I like your daughters being in it!!! I wish my daughter would’ve taken interest in my race car days!! Long time for that block n it looks ready to go. Good for you my Friend. I’m happy for you.
Thanks Tater. I really want my girls to work in garage more, but they are not as enthusiastic as I am. They like to use sockets, and electric impact. Yes 14 years is a long time, but will make the best of it, and get that finished machined.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #415
Nice ..

Congrats on that Alumi Block ... can't wait to see what you do with it.
Thank you. I am really impressed with the quality. This will be a strong foundation for the Rhode special, 427 Cleveland. Thanks for commenting, I appreciate the support.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Quite a piece of work man, beautiful, I'm jealous. Now how are you going to concentrate on the 409 with that sitting there, lol.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Great video’s. The new block looks very nice In the video your initial thoughts seem all positive which is good news.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #418
Quite a piece of work man, beautiful, I'm jealous. Now how are you going to concentrate on the 409 with that sitting there, lol.
I leave the cover off it, so I can see it every few minutes, I know I have been some time away,lol.Just keep working away, when I can.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #419
Great video’s. The new block looks very nice In the video your initial thoughts seem all positive which is good news.
Thanks for the positive comments. The packaging was poor, luckily no damage, now change in shipping procedure. Quality, I have never seen anything like it, it is totally Cleveland, and that is what makes it for me. It looks to be bullet proof, in every area. I doubt there will be any cap walk. It is made from ALCOA Supra Alloy, stronger than any other aluminum used for engine blocks, If I am wrong, let me know, anyone. I thank you for watching, and following along, appreciate it. You thinking about one?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Thanks for the positive comments. The packaging was poor, luckily no damage, now change in shipping procedure. Quality, I have never seen anything like it, it is totally Cleveland, and that is what makes it for me. It looks to be bullet proof, in every area. I doubt there will be any cap walk. It is made from ALCOA Supra Alloy, stronger than any other aluminum used for engine blocks, If I am wrong, let me know, anyone. I thank you for watching, and following along, appreciate it. You thinking about one?
Yes, I would like to get one. I have a few projects to finish up and will be starting back in with Cleveland fox. They are costly but in my opinion worth it. I’ve been wanting on some feedback about them.

401 - 420 of 439 Posts