Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks guys. Yes it is internally balanced, without mallory. The Cleveland can hold its own, no doubt. Now with trackboss, will see their potential. No don't know Dan seamon Dracer X

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
You should be able to see it.
Us guys with old Apple devices can't see most you tube links until,we quote the post and then it shows up. Some guys post qfl, Quote For Link. My I Phone 7 works fine, but my old I Pad doesn't.

·
Registered
15,668 Posts
Us guys with old Apple devices can't see most you tube links until,we quote the post and then it shows up. Some guys post qfl, Quote For Link. My I Phone 7 works fine, but my old I Pad doesn't.
My computer is the same way with You Tube Videos but only on this website!!!:)Thanks for the Video Tim!!:)

·
Long Live The King
95,626 Posts
Nicely done.

Good luck with the new "bullet"

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Hey Tim, I subscribed n look forward to future videos. I still don’t do Face Book but I did order one of Tim Meyer’s larger oil filter adapter’s to use on my current 351C build in-progress. I figured it couldn’t hurt.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey Tim, I subscribed n look forward to future videos. I still don’t do Face Book but I did order one of Tim Meyer’s larger oil filter adapter’s to use on my current 351C build in-progress. I figured it couldn’t hurt.
Cool Tater, yes, its little things like that cheap and easy, wish I could have tested one before I pulled this 408...Stay tuned....

·
Banned
8,640 Posts
Not sure if any interest in this, but making a video series, on 408 Cleveland I have been racing. Show the teardown, and build of Trackboss 427... Different perspective you don't see much. Let me know if your into it? Subscribe and share please.

https://youtu.be/1-XIDySCTBs
Wow. Thanks for doing that for us. It's really appreciated.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks for taking the time Tim. Are those 3/8 bolts or 7/16 holding the yella terra's down. I see they have a light weight version also.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks for taking the time Tim. Are those 3/8 bolts or 7/16 holding the yella terra's down. I see they have a light weight version also.
Yes, they are 7/16 bolts holding rocker to pedestal. I saw that version, really go with shaft set up before that...

·
Registered
421 Posts
OK. Wasn't sure how long the yella terra light weights had been around. Are they not tough enough or need to be replaced more often?
Either way with your rockers lasting 18 years living between 7000-8200 rpm plus street driving and with some heavy spring pressures I think I'll stick with those.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
OK. Wasn't sure how long the yella terra light weights had been around. Are they not tough enough or need to be replaced more often?
Either way with your rockers lasting 18 years living between 7000-8200 rpm plus street driving and with some heavy spring pressures I think I'll stick with those.

Best advertising they could hope for is that Video.

you got this Mopar guy subscribed , Love those Clevelands always had respect for them, My grandfather and my uncle Tony loved em, and would put them in any Ford body they could. had a 408 in my 66 F100, the guy who rents part of my barn is looking to do a 408C for his 77 F100. I've told him to Join YB and stalk your post.
Keep up the good work, and the Vides are good, not too long , and you keep the Viewer interested.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Along with the CHI, AFD and other aftermarket heads I believe Brodix re-did the Ford C3 head a couple years ago. Updated and has the chamber you like Tim rather than original quench.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Almost forgot, Ford Performance re-did the C3 head also. Even re-used old part # M-6049-C3 just to keep things simple and easy to identify and prevent confusion. Not available from Ford Performance now but others have them, Roush Yates Parts 704-360-1336. These also have the figure 8 chamber, squared exhaust port and are FORD, I'm not sure if valve angles are Cleveland or Yates. Good price also.

21 - 40 of 317 Posts