Yellow Bullet Forums banner

341 - 360 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
Just embrace it! First thing I do before pulling the motor is pour a jug of prestone all over the floor, step one complete! Be nice to be able to compare the first A3's to the secret A3's. Shouldn't take too long to change it all over on the dyno ;)
Yes, get it over with. On to step 2. I may test both, but the time and money to go through all that, may not be beneficial in the long run. But sure would give us an idea of the Morgan Modifications.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #346
Tim cool Video thanks for posting,engine sounds good and the car runs strong!!
Thanks Mark, That motor has like 500 runs, more I will find out. I did find out that the motor is retired now. He just ck the cylinders and they are too far out of round. That is after years of spring nitrous, and high cylinder pressures. That is a stock block, filled bottom of water pump holes. That motor has been in 2 separate cars. That is not a good quality vid. I will get some better ones. The next block is already being prepared. Stay tuned to another vid of the first trackboss, this vid will blow your socks off.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Looking good, I see Steve is turning this one up a bit more. Be nice to see the Blue Thunder performance. That being said, making 781 hp at 6900 rpm with the old A3's is impressive.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #350
Looking good, I see Steve is turning this one up a bit more. Be nice to see the Blue Thunder performance. That being said, making 781 hp at 6900 rpm with the old A3's is impressive.
I cant wait to see how my combo fairs, although will be delayed until this 409 is finished. I bet he cracks 800 without a sweat.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Hey Tim, I’ve liked following your updates/videos. Looking forward to following your progress this Spring. Hopefully be posting some updates of my Cleveland/Stick combo soon.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #353
Hey Tim, I’ve liked following your updates/videos. Looking forward to following your progress this Spring. Hopefully be posting some updates of my Cleveland/Stick combo soon.
Thanks Tater. Yes, keep us posted on the progress of your stick car... nothing like dropping the clutch at 6k....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lets put it this way, he said they will be "set on kill" , they will be in the 400s
So what would be the difference between set on "kill" or set on just to "wound"?

341 - 360 of 400 Posts