Yellow Bullet Forums banner

321 - 340 of 374 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ahhh, the sounds of spring, lol. What rpm crossing the line? Only a couple more months buddy and you'll be able to try for that 9.5 with help from Mr. Rhode

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Thanks for asking. 8200 across the stripe. I am trying to keep focused, and work smart. Stay Tuned.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Engine sounds good in that video nice and responsive thanks for posting it!! :) I did go outside Sunday and start the Mustang it was nice outside 50 degrees!!
Thanks Mark. I worked yesterday, but off today, working on episode 38. Post a pic of your stang/engine. Thanks

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
Good job. Keep hammering away at it ;). Should weigh the intake now and compare it to an unported one if you have any. I know mine was noticeably lighter.
Good Idea. I was cking an unported intake on the set of AFDs I have, I will weigh both and report back. Yep I am hammering away, with the coreect hammer of course. Thanks for watching, stay tuned.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
Thanks Tim maybe see you at Norwalk sometime,have you been to Dragway 42 since they reopened?
Yep hope to be there on opening test and tune...I have been there multiple times. I like the fact that you can sit i car, and roll to the line, with the down hill grade. Nice track.

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
Yep hope to be there on opening test and tune...I have been there multiple times. I like the fact that you can sit i car, and roll to the line, with the down hill grade. Nice track.
How far of a drive is 42 from your house?If you ever go to Norwalk or Dragway 42 on a Sunday if they're open let me know!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #334
I live about 60-70 minutes from 42, and 20 minutes from Norwalk. I will let you know when the time comes. Here is a cool vid, just a little 357 Cleveland.

·
Registered
16,972 Posts
I live about 60-70 minutes from 42, and 20 minutes from Norwalk. I will let you know when the time comes. Here is a cool vid, just a little 357 Cleveland.
Thanks for the 42 and Norwalk Info and the Video does his daughter drive the car that's in this Video?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
Yes Mark, I think she does, but not sure, he will chime in. It has the sound....

·
Registered
538 Posts
Looks like your drain pan had a mind of it's own. Not sure I'd refer to that as "cat like" , lol. Put that oil in a clear jug, let it sit still overnight, if there's any water/prestone it'll fall to the bottom, you will see it easy.
Looking forward to the dyno. Really interested to see what Darins work has gained compared to flow numbers

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
Looks like your drain pan had a mind of it's own. Not sure I'd refer to that as "cat like" , lol. Put that oil in a clear jug, let it sit still overnight, if there's any water/prestone it'll fall to the bottom, you will see it easy.
Looking forward to the dyno. Really interested to see what Darins work has gained compared to flow numbers
Yes, Spoke too soon. If something has potential to spill, I am the guy to do it. Nothing crazy in oil, I place some in a specimen container, but looked good. Not sure where I am going yet, Morgan, wanting me to run the Secret A3 heads.....Stay tuned. I have wicked vid of the trackboss with 3.6 BT heads....stay tuned.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yes, Spoke too soon. If something has potential to spill, I am the guy to do it. Nothing crazy in oil, I place some in a specimen container, but looked good. Not sure where I am going yet, Morgan, wanting me to run the Secret A3 heads.....Stay tuned. I have wicked vid of the trackboss with 3.6 BT heads....stay tuned.
Just embrace it! First thing I do before pulling the motor is pour a jug of prestone all over the floor, step one complete! Be nice to be able to compare the first A3's to the secret A3's. Shouldn't take too long to change it all over on the dyno ;)

321 - 340 of 374 Posts