Yellow Bullet Forums banner

301 - 317 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Tim,thanks for the Video but what happened to the head that you had to take it off?:confused:
Hey Mark, thanks for watching, stay tuned. Nothing broke. These heads are over 34 years old. I have using/beating on them for over 20 years. I just want it looked at. ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Keep you posted.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey man, keep diggin at it, just a kink in the road to your 9.5 and more to come with trackboss. Like a good friend told me, positive in, positive out ;)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Hey man, keep diggin at it, just a kink in the road to your 9.5 and more to come with trackboss. Like a good friend told me, positive in, positive out ;)

Just not like I planned it, but it will work out well. That good friend of you sounds like a smart man....LOL.....Tim

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Here is something you don't see everyday...Steve Kenzle's 73 Cougar with a 400m, stroked to 438ci, and over 700HP.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Thanks Mark. Not bad for 3700 pounds in 5k feet of air. Over 500 runs until crank broke. My buddy's cat.
I need to check out the latest Videos,

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #312
Here is the next in my series. This is on XE block comparison, and weight savings. I started to talk about heart disease, at the end, probably rambling. Make it organized on next video.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
Here is the next in my series, The High Port Cleveland. Some good close ups and comparison of the iron and Aluminum Cleveland head.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice seeing the old PS heads, that's the first time I've saw that vane in the intake port. Gotta love those old A3's bud, especially with Darin's handy work. Lots of parts taking up room in the wife's walk in closet, looking forward to this garage being done and getting started with Jr. build.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
Nice seeing the old PS heads, that's the first time I've saw that vane in the intake port. Gotta love those old A3's bud, especially with Darin's handy work. Lots of parts taking up room in the wife's walk in closet, looking forward to this garage being done and getting started with Jr. build.

I know, I want to build a pro stock engine from the 70s, collecting parts slowly. I have seen that vane in pics only. Morgan told me it was a bench trick, but did not make much of a difference. Yes get your garage done, and parts out of the house lol. Darin really worked over those afds too.

301 - 317 of 317 Posts