Yellow Bullet Forums banner

601 - 620 of 762 Posts

·
Registered
19,351 Posts
Wow. You've gone full on, emotional..... retard.

To say nobody is relying on any Soviet "data" is arrogantly dismissive. They were the ones that liberated the extermination camps. Everyone gets that but you. They were the ones that had sole access to the camps for many years after the conflict ended. Their untrustworthiness is legendary. But you find reason to completely extricate them from the subject? Ignorance. Just plain Ignorance.

I don't rely on anything.
Once again, you have nothing to back up your boasting...……….that last sentence in your quote is telling. .........…...the holocaust and the extermination of 6 million jews by GERMANY, Not Russia, is what is being debated...……..On the side of history, there are first hand accounts, records, photos, research, more than ample to prove the case.........…..and, who gives a shit about the Russians, they occupied some of the camps, after the germans had done the killing, NOT during, so, Russia has no role in the killings. only germany…….Russia, along with the rest of the allies simply had to lean up the mess, at these camps, and these camps are all one and the same, DEAD IS DEAD, no matter how they were killed, they are dead!...……...You have provided ZERO evidence to show otherwise, the only thing you have in your corner, is a condescending attitude, bluster and bullshit...…….hell, even "Battery " has cartoons, you can't even match that.

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
Wow. You've gone full on, emotional..... retard.

To say nobody is relying on any Soviet "data" is arrogantly dismissive. They were the ones that liberated the extermination camps. Everyone gets that but you. They were the ones that had sole access to the camps for many years after the conflict ended. Their untrustworthiness is legendary. But you find reason to completely extricate them from the subject? Ignorance. Just plain Ignorance.

I don't rely on anything. I'm placing uncertainty on the validity of some of the claims. Not dismissing anything in it's entirety. That seems to be frustrating the shit out of you. I fucking love it.
Once again, you have nothing to back up your boasting...……….that last sentence in your quote is telling. .........…...the holocaust and the extermination of 6 million jews by GERMANY, Not Russia, is what is being debated...……..On the side of history, there are first hand accounts, records, photos, research, more than ample to prove the case.........…..and, who gives a shit about the Russians, they occupied some of the camps, after the germans had done the killing, NOT during, so, Russia has no role in the killings. only germany…….Russia, along with the rest of the allies simply had to lean up the mess, at these camps, and these camps are all one and the same, DEAD IS DEAD, no matter how they were killed, they are dead!...……...You have provided ZERO evidence to show otherwise, the only thing you have in your corner, is a condescending attitude, bluster and bullshit...…….hell, even "Battery " has cartoons, you can't even match that.
I completely forgot saying that Russia was to blame and had a role in the Jew deaths. Can you show me where that was?

What evidence do you suppose I'm going to bring that will show dead isn't dead? The phrase is so obtuse and ignorant when what's being talked about ISN'T if their lives ended. I understand why you rely so heavily on it though. The theory that has been leveled is that there was meddling with the history. Part of that involves the questioning over the validity of the use of gas chambers (one of the most prominent parts of the extermination camp stories) and ovens, for mass execution and disposal. Now, it's understandable that camps had the crematoriums. Camps that size would need them. A lot of people were dying and being killed. But the gas chambers have always had an air of uncertainty over them. (Well, the use of the ovens do too. There is a massive question mark over whether they could process the amount of bodies they were supposed to have). There were only gas chambers in the camps that the Soviets liberated (so, no, they were NOT all one and the same), and none of them look like they were built by a people with a flair for technology like the Germans. (Wooden doors at Auschwitz, steel doors with no seal at Stutthof etc. etc.) The gas chamber I've seen in real life and the pics I've seen of the gas chambers at different camps just don't look legit. That may or may not be accurate. There is a chance that they were what they were said to be. I'm not going to sit here and unequivocally announce that it is a hoax. That's not what I do. I'm merely suggesting that there is a possibility that there were no gas chambers and that the idea of them could be a combination of Jewish embellishment and Soviet meddling. They had PLENTY of time to construct or modify the rudimentary structures purported to be gas chambers. Plenty of motivation to do it too. If you had ANY intelligence and actually knew the history between the Germans and the Soviets, you wouldn't buck at that assertion at all.

The anecdotal evidence and hard evidence as shown in photographs is enough to warrant questioning it. I've read there is scientific evidence that is negative for the validity of the gas chambers as well, but as with everything I don't believe everything I read just because it's in black and white…. The thing is though, I don't NEED to give the evidence you think you deserve for me to say it. That's the thing about a theory. If there was complete and unquestionable evidence, then it wouldn't BE a theory, it'd be a fucking fact. That's where you get so crazed about it. There isn't enough evidence either way and I don't require complete authentication to ask a question. You THINK you have first hand accounts, records, photos and research to prove your case, but you don't. The photos do more harm than good to your case. I don't remember ever seeing any authentic records that mention gas chambers and the first hand accounts are the other thing that I propose may be spurious!

If I'm wrong, I don't care. The awesome thing though, is that YOU just can't prove it no matter how emotional you are about it. How's that for condescending? LOL! ?

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
You know what ISN'T going to happen in this thread? You're not going to prove Jews don't tell lies. You're not going to prove Soviets are trustworthy. You're not going to prove there really were gas chambers. You're not going to prove that the ovens could process the amount of bodies they were meant to. Two guys talking on an internet forum aren't going to solve those problems. So what are you arguing with me for? If it isn't just for the fun of having a debate then you're only giving yourself heartburn.

·
Registered
19,351 Posts
you presume a lot, I hope you didn't choke on all that bullshit you just posted. have you thought about writing a novel? fiction, of course.
to bad you can't count jumping to conclusions and running your mouth as exercise.

the finger was a nice touch....age? or IQ?

by the way, that sure is a long winded way of saying You got Nothing. (y)

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
you presume a lot, I hope you didn't choke on all that bullshit you just posted. have you thought about writing a novel? fiction, of course.
to bad you can't count jumping to conclusions and running your mouth as exercise.

the finger was a nice touch....age? or IQ?

by the way, that sure is a long winded way of saying You got Nothing. (y)
The irony is palpable. You reckon I'VE got nothing? LOL!

You didn't address this for starters. Do you think the gas chamber pics point to there being NO doubt the official story on them is 100% accurate? You can look at those structures and those doors and tell me that they were absolutely used for delivering deadly gas.

If you don't want to admit there is a possibility they weren't, that's fine. It really does make you look like you're towing the line blindly though. Because anyone with eyes can see it's a little bit dubious.

547beast said:

I completely forgot saying that Russia was to blame and had a role in the Jew deaths. Can you show me where that was?
I didn't say it. You just made it up...…...….again
Really? What the fuck is all this then?

the holocaust and the extermination of 6 million jews by GERMANY, Not Russia,
Russia has no role in the killings. only germany

·
Registered
19,351 Posts

You didn't address this for starters. Do you think the gas chamber pics point to there being NO doubt the official story on them is 100% accurate? You can look at those structures and those doors and tell me that they were absolutely used for delivering deadly gas.

If you don't want to admit there is a possibility they weren't, that's fine. It really does make you look like you're towing the line blindly though. Because anyone with eyes can see it's a little bit dubious.

once again..nothing………..just bloviating bullshit...………..its all you got.

·
Registered
19,351 Posts

those posts were made AFTER you made up your lie...…….nice try though Einstein.

601 - 620 of 762 Posts