Yellow Bullet Forums banner

521 - 540 of 608 Posts

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
looks like a generic statement...….made sense to me..you should have stayed at a Holiday Inn last night
"You're losing me here" is aimed at someone. How one sided do you need to be to ignore what constitutes basic communication? Fucking generic. LOL!

Had a great night sleep last night actually. Slept in an hour and a half. Thanks for caring though.

·
Registered
39,463 Posts
I don't remember ever saying "hoax" in this discussion.

It is pretty funny to be so one sided about it that you repudiate every single unfavourable suggestion as if the Jews and the Russians are beyond reproach. They are SO trustworthy that they could NEVER exaggerate a report of German atrocity. Someone would have to have a mental health issue to even SUGGEST that a country and race that suffered millions of deaths at their hands would fabricate a story about how evil they were.
This guy.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
This guy.
If you want to respond to what you actually quoted of mine, I'll dumb it down for you.

Do you think that people with an agenda who have suffered terribly at the hands of other people would be unlikely to exaggerate their experience in ANY way?

·
Registered
39,463 Posts
If you want to respond to what you actually quoted of mine, I'll dumb it down for you.

Do you think that people with an agenda who have suffered terribly at the hands of other people would be unlikely to exaggerate their experience in ANY way?
I quoted it for you. If you can't figure it out there's no need to dumb it down anymore.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
I quoted it for you. If you can't figure it out there's no need to dumb it down anymore.
You did NOT answer what I asked. You answered a question nobody asked. If that's what you need to do to make a reply, don't bother. Bow out.

Answer THIS question for a continued discussion:

·
Registered
39,463 Posts
I think you are becoming unhinged. You've failed to respond to my comments you quoted and now you're giving orders like mien Fureher. Eat a Snickers.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
I think you are becoming unhinged. You've failed to respond to my comments you quoted and now you're giving orders like mien Fureher. Eat a Snickers.
Dealing with unbridled stupidity can become frustrating, no doubt. Unhinged is just something you wish I was though. I'm focused. I can respond to someone directly using what they say as the topic, not posting random shit that doesn't reflect the question. Don't talk to me about failing to respond to your comments. In order for there to be a conversation, the two people have to be talking about the same thing. It's a basic fundamental of communication.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
It must be hard to debate anything other than "The whole event is a hoax", because that's all you idiots seem to be able to do.

Go find someone who thinks that and argue with them. I don't believe the entire holocaust is a hoax. I'm after something a bit more specific than that. I question the motives of the people involved. No answers in here though.....

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Keep focusing on that little spot of bullshit, you're going to win in the end.
I'll win if you can't answer that simple question, for sure. It's a certainty now actually.

Nobody is willing to say that there could never have been any embellishment. Because both the Jews and the Russians had equally understandable reason and intent to do it. Both had something to gain.

It doesn't mean none of it happened, but it does raise questions over some of the more dubious claims. I don't like being lied to and I don't think that anyone should use victim status for their own gain. Especially considering the fact they were not the only victims of the war. The whole thing has been used as a backdrop for their race to be unquestionable. If you say anything negative or query ANY motive of theirs, a phrase has been implemented to stop you in your tracks. ANTI SEMITISM. All the while the other perpetrators of crimes against humanity go about their business and their victims get no recognition.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
It's funny, a lot of people have a lot to say about the blacks and their victim status. Slavery reparations and such. Must suck not being a protected species.....

521 - 540 of 608 Posts