Yellow Bullet Forums banner

501 - 520 of 762 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,028 Posts
One guy believes the world is flat. Another believes we never went to the moon. Then this one believes Hitler never happened.

·
Registered
19,411 Posts
To all the jews in here, continue defending your 6 gazillion and hollowcost until your death, and keep believing that anyone who questions your 6 gazillion must be an all-jews hating racist. The mega rich zionists love you for your service!!!! You are their meal ticket to further billions of dollars fortunes!!!!!!!!! ;)
Moron

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
WWII is the most significant event in mankind's history. It is also the best documented. The Russians didn't create a hoax and neither did the Jews. The use of cartoons, faked articles and just plain bullshit about seals on doors doesn't erase what happened. There are literally mountains of pictures, documents and statements from people who witnessed and survived this event. The denial of these events is a very strong indication of a serious mental health issue. The argument about what the number is is just a symptom of it.
I don't remember ever saying "hoax" in this discussion.

It is pretty funny to be so one sided about it that you repudiate every single unfavourable suggestion as if the Jews and the Russians are beyond reproach. They are SO trustworthy that they could NEVER exaggerate a report of German atrocity. Someone would have to have a mental health issue to even SUGGEST that a country and race that suffered millions of deaths at their hands would fabricate a story about how evil they were.

I don't know if the articles are fake. You don't either. Being a cartoon doesn't make the message behind it any more or less real. But when it comes to the gas chamber doors, I've seen one with my own eyes. It doesn't erase what happened. No one here has ever said none of it ever happened. It does look suspicious though. You CAN'T deny that. Why the fuck would anyone build a gas chamber with a door that didn't seal?

It seems as though you guys can't post without trying to make out as if we think the whole thing is a hoax and the holocaust never happened. Why is it so hard to debate the facts instead of blowing the scepticism completely out of proportion? I say to you "I've seen the gas chamber door and it doesn't look like a door that was made to keep in gas". What do you say back to that? "Just plain bullshit"? Great work....You're on a fucking winner there. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40,000 Posts
You're losing me here. The Jews and Russians fabricated a hoax and the Germans provided the backdated documentation? That doesn't sound like a viable explanation to me.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts

From this source:

6 millon out of 262 million - almost a rounding error. The guy who made this list probably missed a bunch of massacres in the 20 th century.

·
Registered
8,280 Posts
You're losing me here. The Jews and Russians fabricated a hoax and the Germans provided the backdated documentation? That doesn't sound like a viable explanation to me.

Who are you talking to?

Unless you quote, it's impossible to tell.

I would have assumed it was me, but that post makes no sense.

501 - 520 of 762 Posts