Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 762 Posts

·
YB Managing Editor
49,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 7,000 prisoners had been left behind, most of whom were seriously ill due to the effects of their imprisonment. Most of those left behind were middle-aged adults or children younger than 15. Red Army soldiers also found 600 corpses, 370,000 men's suits, 837,000 articles of women's clothing, and 7 tonnes of human hair.

Battle-hardened soldiers who were used to death were shocked by the Nazis' treatment of prisoners. Red Army general Vasily Petrenko, commander of the 107th Infantry Division, remarked, "I who saw people dying every day was shocked by the Nazis’ indescribable hatred toward the inmates who had turned into living skeletons. I read about the Nazis’ treatment of Jews in various leaflets, but there was nothing about the Nazis’ treatment of women, children, and old men. It was in Auschwitz that I found out about the fate of the Jews.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,110 Posts
The japs might have been even worse

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Imagine how healthy you had to be before imprisonment to survive the Holocaust.

Well according to gatsby aka Bryan Gillespie, The Jews were put into camps by the Germans due to a typhus outbreak, And were doing everything possible to cure these poor afflicted people ...

Seriously ... Go read the last couple pages of his 6,000,000 thread in the political section ...

1 - 20 of 762 Posts