Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20,395 Posts
A few issues have popped up, they are working on that now, but Terris is also working on opening up Capitol, that will prob open first, around the end of July.

·
Registered
20,000 Posts
Super news for both tracks . Now it's the racers job to show up and support . Even if you don't race buy a seat ,a pop/ soda and a hot dog and watch

·
Registered
519 Posts
Has nothing to do with that. It has to do with what others used to call it when it was open. Now because it closed and is now reopening, are people still going to say that…..
You living in the past? Capitol had great track prep right up until they closed the doors. Always stellar, even on a Friday nigh after several Honda’s, motorcycles and diesel pickups run on it your still pretty likely to come out of your shoes. I used to test there a lot cause it was always on point. It really messed things up when they closed.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Has nothing to do with that. It has to do with what others used to call it when it was open. Now because it closed and is now reopening, are people still going to say that…..
What is the quickest you’ve gone there?
60ft? 1/4?
I hope it’s supported.
We are racing on Long Island in August and September. We have nothing for 17 years.
Going to Atco in am.
I just try to keep it positive.
Don’t have a lot of racing years left so hope to get to island and Cecil also this year.
Hope you are supporting some kind of track by you too man.
Looks to be a good weekend to get out.

·
Registered
519 Posts
60ft? 1/4?
I hope it’s supported.
We are racing on Long Island in August and September. We have nothing for 17 years.
Going to Atco in am.
I just try to keep it positive.
Don’t have a lot of racing years left so hope to get to island and Cecil also this year.
Hope you are supporting some kind of track by you too man.
Looks to be a good weekend to get out.
Rumor has it that capitols clocks are at 58’ and not 60’. That being said, I’ve had some pretty good 60’s there. I’ve also heard of other racers with really good established programs conversing over anomalies in their reaction times and 60’ times. I however have never personally experienced anything that I would consider out of the ordinary.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
LOL. Easy there, champ. Read what I posted. I have no dog in this fight. I never called it that because I never raced there. I only have a slow street car and would always end up at Cecil or MIR. Once again, it's only an observation of what I read in the past. The point being is I'm wondering how thankful those who said that in the past will be now that it has reopened due to tracks all over being shut down.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
LOL. Easy there, champ. Read what I posted. I have no dog in this fight. I never called it that because I never raced there. I only have a slow street car and would always end up at Cecil or MIR. Once again, it's only an observation of what I read in the past. The point being is I'm wondering how thankful those who said that in the past will be now that it has reopened due to tracks all over being shut down.
I hope it’s supported
Me a champ? Lol.
get out w that streeter n make some laps

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Rumor has it that capitols clocks are at 58’ and not 60’. That being said, I’ve had some pretty good 60’s there. I’ve also heard of other racers with really good established programs conversing over anomalies in their reaction times and 60’ times. I however have never personally experienced anything that I would consider out of the ordinary.
You all have an abundance of tracks down there.
I hope there’s enough racers and test n tuners to enjoy them.
We need some new blood in our sport and the street outlaws and YouTube will hopefully motivate some

·
Registered
18,257 Posts
I went to Capitol only once in 2018, so I can only speak from that one experience. It was a Sunday T&T but the track was fine and my car ran the number I set it up to run.

I thought the track was fine. Not the best track I ever went to but certainly not the worse. I visited over 40 tracks and honestly, they each had their own pros/cons and I would not hesitate to go back to any of them. I actually had a better experience at some of the smaller tracks compared to a few of the larger tracks that host NHRA events.

·
Registered
20,395 Posts
There's no exact date as of now, dealing with some issues, but its still in the process.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts