Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My track may not be the biggest or best track out there, but it was good enough to win the Division 1 track of the year by showing positive growth and success on the track. We are committed to keep growing and giving the local racers a place to race. We try our best to keep all racers happy and keep a clean environment. Can't wait for next year to see what's in store!

Also, congrats to MIR for being another local track to win track of the year for the Summit Pro-Am tour!

http://www.competitionplus.com/drag-racing/news/19464-ihra-announces-tracks-drivers-of-year

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congrats. Made my first few trips this year 2 to watch and 1 to race. looking to run 5.80 or maybe 275 next year and get there more ofter. I know of a few of us that plan to start making the trip much more often. Thanks for providing a local track with great track prep and heads up racing.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, we are closed for the year; last week was our last weekend. But, as soon as I hear updates for 2012 I will let you guys know!

Congrats, is the track still open for tnt ?

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
I would suggest moving the starting line forward. Move the water box forward and make it 1/8 mile only.

And change those freakin staging lights !! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts