Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Maderator
16,243 Posts
I hate that body style but oddly enough I think that does make it better.....

My dad had a 69 Camaro resto come into the body shop years ago that looked “strange” lol..... turns out it had been wrecked hard in the rear and another shop had put an entire rear clip on it from the rear seat back...... but they misssd by an inch and a half and the car was too short lol.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it looks great - not that the original is bad in any way. But a cool mod.

Original is a boat, the hacking makes it look like a cool muscle car and agree its a little ricey but that's not the point. These can be picked up cheap anywhere

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
Looks fucking awesome imo. But I’ve always liked those big tanks anyway. A HS buddy had one in Plum Crazy, Air grabber and a 440+6. He even had the 3X2’s on an Edelbrock tunnel ram at one point. You Never forget those Hs cars.

·
Registered
19,213 Posts
4 inches sounds brutal, But those things did have an oddly long snout. Amazing how that much can be lopped off without shortening the wheelbase and it looks “right”......or at least better.

·
Registered
5,876 Posts
A stock one for reference. Looks like the majority of the metal was removed from the very front. Between the marker light and the grille.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
It's way longer then a cuda lol. I have 3. 1970 cudas. And a 71 charger. The charger was around 17 foot long if I remember right

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
A stock one for reference. Looks like the majority of the metal was removed from the very front. Between the marker light and the grille.

Kinda looks like a Anteater.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts