Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its hard to give an opinion without pics. My dad has found a car he wants. It belongs to a friend of his. It is a 71 vega it has ladderbars under the rear and a dana rearend. The interior looks good and the dash has not been cut. The car does not have a cage. The car has a tbi headed small block with an auto. I would say the car is a 10 footer. Any idea on the value. We still have to talk to the owner before we can look it over well and get pics

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Too many variables without more info. If it runs good, no leaks, no rust & paint is fair 3-4k maybe. Radiator upgraded or stock? Trans worked or stock? Engine warmed up or stock? Nice wheels or not? Front hubs changed to 5 lug? See what I mean? Ray.

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
post some images , and ladderbars with a Dana rearend , sounds late 70s early 80s era build , is the car tubbed or still small tire ?

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
post some images , and ladderbars with a Dana rearend , sounds late 70s early 80s era build , is the car tubbed or still small tire ?
I will have t look it over better. I belive it had 295-50 15's on it. I will have to look to see if its 5 lug front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts