Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 628 Posts

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fuckwad.

I see you keep running your cum filled trap and have no idea what you are talking about.

You like to run your mouth about dynos, and LS engines and everything under the sun but in reading your posts and threads it is obvious that you have NEVER built a car, raced a car or know much of anything about cars.

Then when you get real world advice you shit all over it like your some fucking expert.

Show me a pic of your car, where it has been raced, what times you ran and what work you did yourself, not your neighbor or some mechanic.

Mark is going to call you and your gay buddies out and I highly doubt one of you will rise to the challenge.
The only thing I think you can rise to is the thought of getting your ass penetrated by one of your boyfriends.

Here are some quotes as to your lack of knowledge and fucking ignorance.

ok, someone correct me if Im wrong, but all the traction aids on leaf spring cars do is prevent spring wrap up right? so if there is no spring wrap up then there is no need for the aids?

Oil pressure gauges What do you guys prefer, mechanical or electrical, and why.
Secondly, with a mechanical, what type of tubing are you running? Is there any way to run braided stainless tubing?

So I need to replace my lower shock mounting plates and I dont know if I should spend $70 to get replacements from DSE, or about $60 extra and get lakewood traction bars, which have the lower shock mounting plates built in.

car is being built to run about 10.0-11.5(not sure yet but in that range)LMAO...if you ever get into the 11's it will be a miracle!!!

1. are traction bars warranted at this et level?
2. can they be used on a car that will be street driven up to 30-40 miles(to the track)

along the same lines, I have 275s on the car. how fast can these realistically take me assuming I get the right tire

Hood Pins - Ive decided to completely pin my stock hood. It already has front pins but I want to know where you guys who have done it are putting the rear pins. Pictures would be awesome. Thanks

Engine knock - I put mufflers on last week and noticed this. I thought it was rockers so I reset all my valve lash - no bueno!

I thought it might be a leak but my neighbor said its not an exhaust leak - even though I think one of my exhaust flanges my -in fact- be leaking

I dont know what it could be at this point- my neighbor also said it looked like the starter was moving while trying to crank it, thinking maybe a loose flexplate or something to do with the starter.

I would LOVE any suggestions as I really am not in a place to pull out this motor right now.

This is where your knowledge is at....about where mine was in the 1st grade.
I could go on and on with your lack of real experience, but this is good to start.

Now, with all this said, get your piece of shit ready, save some money and go heads up against Mark and any of his motors.

You are a loser and will always be a loser.Soccer:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hey fuckwad.

I see you keep running your cum filled trap and have no idea what you are talking about.

You like to run your mouth about dynos, and LS engines and everything under the sun but in reading your posts and threads it is obvious that you have NEVER built a car, raced a car or know much of anything about cars.

Then when you get real world advice you shit all over it like your some fucking expert.

Show me a pic of your car, where it has been raced, what times you ran and what work you did yourself, not your neighbor or some mechanic.

Mark is going to call you and your gay buddies out and I highly doubt one of you will rise to the challenge.
The only thing I think you can rise to is the thought of getting your ass penetrated by one of your boyfriends.

Here are some quotes as to your lack of knowledge and fucking ignorance.

This is where your knowledge is at....about where mine was in the 1st grade.
I could go on and on with your lack of real experience, but this is good to start.

Now, with all this said, get your piece of shit ready, save some money and go heads up against Mark and any of his motors.

You are a loser and will always be a loser.Soccer:
Seems like its been a few years Ive seen this cyan jaguar aka 71 chevy on these forums, runs his mouth a lot especially when comes to dyno testing, and I believe this stems from his own 111 HP dyno test of his small block nova. Sure would like to see some pictures of this nova hes building, Im sure its an embarrassment for every one involved. When you get some track time under your belt then start running that round mouth of yours.

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah bud, just tired of this guy and his jizz filled mouth spouting off like he knows his dick from a gas pedal.
He talks the talk but doesn't know how to walk.
Him and his buddies are quick to criticize people with 20-30 years drag racing and engine building experience when the most they have done is started and ran a riding lawn mower.

He is a smacktard of the worst kind and has no fucking business even being on the bullet, or any other hotrod website for that matter.

You will see what I mean if he even has the balls to respond to the thread.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah bud, just tired of this guy and his jizz filled mouth spouting off like he knows his dick from a gas pedal.
He talks the talk but doesn't know how to walk.
Him and his buddies are quick to criticize people with 20-30 years drag racing and engine building experience when the most they have done is started and ran a riding lawn mower.

He is a smacktard of the worst kind and has no fucking business even being on the bullet, or any other hotrod website for that matter.

You will see what I mean if he even has the balls to respond to the thread.[/QUOTE The cyan faguarzs to busy suckin shonuffs dick to come over here and defend himself.

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it has been over 24 hours and I see the little bitch has not had the nuts to respond.

Come on 71, pony the fuck up and tell us how fucking smart you are and how you know so much for being a punk little bitch that has never actually even been to a race track.
Maybe I made your ass sore the last time you tried to post over here and your still hurting.

I think you should stop signing in and lurking on this thread.
I mean your boyfriend may get jealous of the ass pounding you get here.

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once again the flaming little cunt cannot keep his mouth shut about things he has no goddamned clue about.
Your wearing out your welcome on every board you sign up on.
And you call in your faggot buddies to post shit they no nothing about and then you really look stupid. More so than usual.
I guess with your mentality I could get on a Aero-space engineering board and talk out my ass and copy and paste shit I find on other sites to make myself look cool. HAHAHA, gimme a fuckin' break.

The ONLY thing your good for 71 is cleaning the shit off your boyfriends cock with your mouth. Don't use it to speak because you end up spewing that shit all over your keyboard.

Cyan you little pussy, I have even pm'd you and you still do not have the intestinal fortitude to even make a feeble attempt to defend yourself.

Here are some excerpts from folks that are about ready to fry your sick ass if they ever met you.

From Alan... Davey, this 71 chevy dude is not speaking FOR Mark....he tries to bash Mark at any given opportunity....He is constantly trying to call BS on any thread that involves Mark....

He was sarcastic in his post on this thread......He is a hater...

Marks response...
Thanks Alan! I appreciate that! Anybody that thinks I would align myself with 71 chevy is insane.

And finally Mikes response...
Thank you Mark, it seems there are a few folks that do not realize we are friends & share info on a regular basis so if they are attempting to stir the pot between you & I,,,,
A new hobby should be in their future cause this one ain't gonna fly

This is from a thread from two well known and very good engine builders.
Now 71 chevy would like to think he knows about engines, and the new LS and LSX engines but he has about as much knowledge about engines as he does about women.

71, do you even know what a vagina looks like? Didn't think so, but you sure as hell know what your husband/boyfriends cock looks and feels like.

Do all of us a favor, go cut your throat and stop wasting our oxygen!!!!!

Now, I will not speak for Mark, but he has already said that anytime you want to get up from your doggie style ass infiltration he will take his car to TX with any of his engines and spank the ever-livin' shit out of you and whatever piece of shit you want to race him with.
Just make sure you got the $$$ to back up your big fuckin' mouth.

If I had my 65 still I would put it up against you or your gay buddies, fat al, shonuff or or new flame jsup.

Your a no talent, no go piece of trash.

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One more from the gay pussy...

Jesus 71, do you give everyone bad advice and bash those that try to help you learn?

quick housing and strange both said about 850hp and below is safe without backbrace
aftermarket housings can be a better quality piece,... some come with heavy wall axle tubes... depending on the application, width, suspension & history of the used housing.... 450 HP could cause issues...

the other thought train to ride is that when it does twist or bend... the chance of fixing it is not very good.. plus if it does bend , say,.060, you cant eyeball that, but your axle bearings will know it... so to prevent a case of junkitis, put the brace on.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Ahhhhhhh WOW!!! Well now we know where you stand. 71 any response??? Hummmmm. Guess not lmao
just now saw this, but responding to a person who obviously has the mental development of a five year old would not only be a waste of my time, but it would also be somewhat embarrassing.

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just now saw this, but responding to a person who obviously has the mental development of a five year old would not only be a waste of my time, but it would also be somewhat embarrassing.
So, post up your shit punk....oh wait you don't have a car, never raced and all you do know how to do is run your punk ass mouth.

Shut the fuck up before you say something that will bring the masses down on your dumb ass.

Like I have said your a stupid little punk and you have NO idea what your talking about.

Now go brush your teeth your breath smells like your ass.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
you know how to shut up a five year old? ask questions they cant answer.

so here are my questions to you chevyguy65, and Mark J(mark jones of vortecpro)

1. what is the address of your shop?
2. where are pictures of the shop(not the engines, the shop)
3. whats the rationale to telling a customer to dump .5 quarts out of their engine to help it pick up 50hp on the dyno. is this an engine master's competition?
4. how is it that your 9.8:1 compression, dual plane intake, 850 dp, mildy worked 049 heads 22x/23x hydraulic roller cam 496 is able to make 10hp more (670hp) than a professionally built 10.5:1 afr 290 headed engine with the same CID
5. and why is it that this 670hp motor has only gone 11.0 at -350 DA in a claimed 3700lb car?

finally, Mark J why is it you never answered the question of whom the yellow camaro actually belongs to?. youve been asked time and again and you alway seem to dodge the question or conveniently forget to answer. or do you think we'll just forget?
http://www.camaros.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1374318&postcount=70

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you know how to shut up a five year old? ask questions they cant answer.

so here are my questions to you chevyguy65, and Mark J(mark jones of vortecpro)

1. what is the address of your shop?
2. where are pictures of the shop(not the engines, the shop)
3. whats the rationale to telling a customer to dump .5 quarts out of their engine to help it pick up 50hp on the dyno. is this an engine master's competition?
4. how is it that your 9.8:1 compression, dual plane intake, 850 dp, mildy worked 049 heads 22x/23x hydraulic roller cam 496 is able to make 10hp more (670hp) than a professionally built 10.5:1 afr 290 headed engine with the same CID
5. and why is it that this 670hp motor has only gone 11.0 at -350 DA in a claimed 3700lb car?

finally, Mark J why is it you never answered the question of whom the yellow camaro actually belongs to?. youve been asked time and again and you alway seem to dodge the question or conveniently forget to answer. or do you think we'll just forget?
http://www.camaros.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1374318&postcount=70
First off dick bubble, you have seen the shop.
Second you don't need the address of his shop because your a nothing.
Third, leaving the oil pan light is an old racing trick.
Fourth, you have never built an engine so answering you would be pointless.
Fifth it has been said time and again mph is a gauge of hp not et and the car in question went 130+.

And the yellow Camaro was my mistake, I misquoted.

Now, you dumb sack of shit, Mark will run any piece of shit you have IF you have the money to put up, if not shut the fuck up and go away.

Your mouth masturbation gets old.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
First off dick bubble, you have seen the shop.
Second you don't need the address of his shop because your a nothing.
Third, leaving the oil pan light is an old racing trick.
Fourth, you have never built an engine so answering you would be pointless.
Fifth it has been said time and again mph is a gauge of hp not et and the car in question went 130+.

And the yellow Camaro was my mistake, I misquoted.

Now, you dumb sack of shit, Mark will run any piece of shit you have IF you have the money to put up, if not shut the fuck up and go away.

Your mouth masturbation gets old.
Im done addressing you but Im going to point out that you and Mark J are very fond of lies. it almost seems sometimes that you cant speak an ounce of truth.

so, I guess Mark Jones the owner of Vortecpro also misquoted when he claimed the camaro as his?

the fastest this car has gone is 123.88 . or are you "misquoting" again when you claim 130+
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311477

maybe the good folk on yellowbullet can help us figure out how much a car that goes 123.88 at 3700lbs and -350DA is making?

almost nobody has seen the shop. and those who have, wont post pics, or an address. why I wonder, would an engine builder/ NHRA record holder not want to have his pics or address posted?

·
Swedgin
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe he doesn't want his shop overrun by shit eating punks like you cyan.

And ok, 122 in a basically stock 71 corvette that was not setup for racing, but you have been told all of this.
That still shows 650 hp. and that engine was dynoed by Mark at his shop and at Owens in Texas.

Your such a laugh...go learn and build a real car, not a 111rwhp Nova, and race it.
Then maybe, just maybe you will have some credibility.

1 - 20 of 628 Posts