Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dyno LOTS of shit, but this one is WAAAY COOOL. Dario's Propane shop truck. 6.0 ls motor from a truck, all stock except for TFS cam. Ebay turbo and intercooler, twin propane mixers.

4400 pounds, 700 rwhp, and a 10.91 time slip tonight on 10 year old Drag Radials.

DYNO VIDEO

http://youtu.be/EDXoLRQROrQ

Also, Ryan's Zephyr wagon ran a 10.7. Stock LS motor (cant remember if it's 4.8 or 5.3), ebay turbo, NO intercooler... ran 10.7's tonight lol!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Fucking bad ass!

·
"jus sayin" JACKASS
4,524 Posts
That SWEET!!!
Is that truck not strapped down in the rear? I see the chocks in the front but did not see straps in the back? I strap vehicles to dynos everyday and always put straps on, if you dont use them you might want to start. Dont want to see anyone getting hurt or seeing a vehicle come off of the dyno. BTW what kind of dyno is that?

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That SWEET!!!
Is that truck not strapped down in the rear? I see the chocks in the front but did not see straps in the back? I strap vehicles to dynos everyday and always put straps on, if you dont use them you might want to start. Dont want to see anyone getting hurt or seeing a vehicle come off of the dyno. BTW what kind of dyno is that?
It's a Dyno Dynamics.

And it is strapped down.

It's hard to see, but there is a rig that pulls straight down at the differential (2 straps). On this particular dyno, only the front rollers are knurled, so on torquey shit, the goal is to allow it a few inches of foreward travel so the tires bite the front roller hard.

Then, there are also 2 straps back there that restrain the foreward movement. If you look close, you might see the bar sticking out the back....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts