Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im going to run 32" ladder but have not ordered yet should i wait till i get them before putting in the cross bar in or some one who has a chevelle let me know where they installed theres at anything will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
55 Posts
you nee to first decide if you want to run exhaust out past the crossmember first. If so the center needs to be made wider to fit piping through. If not you can go with a pre made one. If you have one made the only thing you need to remember is to buy the ladder bar crossmember brackets from the same company who makes the bars

·
Registered
16,111 Posts
Wait until you get the ladderbars & etc, when you get everything then you make up your rearhousing and weld all the bracketry on the crossmember etc - do all this on the bench where you have control of everything and can walk around to see everything from all angles and able to weld comfortably. When finished the ladder bars with diaginal link, rearend, coilovers/shocks and ladderbar crossmember get located and tack welded into the car as an assembly, then you take the individual pieces out and do the proper weld.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts