Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make a 70 chevelle fiberglass dash and dash pad.i looked in all the basic places no help.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill keep looking if i find one ill let you know

·
Aviation Section
26,007 Posts
Do you still have the wipers assy., front firewall forward wireing harness, heater assy. and the stock dash? If you have these parts and want to sell PM me and we will make a deal. Dave

·
Moderater
13,771 Posts
Why not just gut a stock dash they are plastic for the most part...?

I have a gutted SS style dash out of a Monte that I will let go for a hundred. You could drill the steel brackets to lighten it up but it only weighs about 10#s anyway.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I was going to do this if i couldnt find one in glass the main reason for wanting a glass one is because of all the holes left to fill in the stock one

if there isnt one out there ill go the gutting the stock one route for sure

·
Registered
929 Posts
how about vfn ? i have their dash for my 70 camaro and it looks like a stock one.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Just checked there web site it looks like they make a lot of different dashs for a lot of chevys but they have an* next to the part numbers don't know what that means

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
still no luck for me.lou did you find any

·
Registered
620 Posts
Glasstek will have them in a few months. I spoke to him a while back and he said he was working on the mold. I would give it a few weeks and call them.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Glasstek will have them in a few months. I spoke to him a while back and he said he was working on the mold. I would give it a few weeks and call them.
3 months ago today to be exact, Glasstek recieved my SS chevelle dash to make a mold off of. It better not be 3 more months.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts