1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Outlaw Drag Radial
1,082 Posts
Softball bat you could hear ting when hitting

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Someone give me a blow by blow description please, I dont want to sign in to youtube. Thank you

·
Registered
195 Posts
Someone give me a blow by blow description please, I dont want to sign in to youtube. Thank you

One guy smacks the shit out of a bunch of street thugs with a metal baseball bat.

Probably delivers 10 bone crunching blows, then the bat slips out of his hands, and he runs back to his car with all of them chasing him. He gets in and takes off, and the street thugs walk home in defeat.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
7 dudes hitting peoples cars in the alley and intimidating people. One dude jumps on hood of a car going through, then punches side of car and window while yelling, get the fuck out, get the fuck out of the car.

Dude with bat gets out of car, 7 dudes aproach him, a few words exchanged, then they close in on him. Dude with bat beats the shit out of every dude while they are yelling get the bat.

Then he looses bat somehow and runs back to his car and hey chase him. Dude hanging on car as it drives off gets rolled around a few times as he leaves. Camera guy is going "yes!, yes!"

·
Registered
974 Posts
7 dudes hitting peoples cars in the alley and intimidating people. One dude jumps on hood of a car going through, then punches side of car and window while yelling, get the fuck out, get the fuck out of the car.

Dude with bat gets out of car, 7 dudes aproach him, a few words exchanged, then they close in on him. Dude with bat beats the shit out of every dude while they are yelling get the bat.

Then he looses bat somehow and runs back to his car and hey chase him. Dude hanging on car as it drives off gets rolled around a few times as he leaves. Camera guy is going "yes!, yes!"
:supz: LMFAO

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.