Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Head Phuckstick
18,588 Posts
To bad Illinois will be one of the last ones on-board.

Shannon

·
Head Phuckstick
18,588 Posts
Its amazing how the north part of this state alway decides how the rest of this state goes. Oh well, us southerners (LoL) will just have to stay in the back hills. :)

Shannon

·
Registered
264 Posts
I truely don't understand the mindset of some of those that comment on that site. They completely ignore the fact that being in this country w/out due process is ILLEGAL but yet they flip the fuck out if someone from this country wants to legally obtain a firearm.
How some of these people graduated HS truely amazes me.

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
I truely don't understand the mindset of some of those that comment on that site. They completely ignore the fact that being in this country w/out due process is ILLEGAL but yet they flip the fuck out if someone from this country wants to legally obtain a firearm.
shit...it amazes me more that those same people...have made it this far in life!

What kills me about the link was that there was a comment about Federal Officers may refuse to take the illegals from State custody. What worthless fucks.

·
Long Live The King
102,301 Posts

Have you noticed that the AZ law has brought out The Open Borders crowd. I only wish it was closer to the Nov election.

The fact that so many of these jack-asses don't respect our immigration laws is just sad, yet they want us to respect Mexico.

G-

·
Registered
334 Posts
IMO its not that we are "racist" (I live in AZ) its we are tired of paying for all these illegals medical bills while mine stack up and rate get higher and higher. Taking in the shorts on insurance while they dont have any and when they hit your car and its there fault, they are illegal w/ no insurance and nothing can be done. And several others items that would take to long to list.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,114 Posts
IMO its not that we are "racist" (I live in AZ) its we are tired of paying for all these illegals medical bills while mine stack up and rate get higher and higher. Taking in the shorts on insurance while they dont have any and when they hit your car and its there fault, they are illegal w/ no insurance and nothing can be done. And several others items that would take to long to list.
im with you , im tired of it also , i work basically 80 hours a week at my shop just trying to keep it afloat due to everyone else wanting there cut especially the insurance part of it . it sucks

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
why would any state but the southern border states and possibly their neighbors even need it? not really a big influx of mexicans from canada...

·
Registered
602 Posts
I hope we started a revolution, it's about time we start managing the flow of human traffic in this country, and i don't know, maybe take a little burden of the born and bread Americans backs.

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,692 Posts
This immigratoin issue really hasn't been thought out entirely. It would be a total cluster phuck if all the states at the same time or even within a 2 year period adopted AZ law.

To start rounding up all the illegal immigrants right now would be just like the oil spill off shore taking place. They are trying to contain the oil so it doesn't reach shore, yet they haven't even capped off the pipe that is spewing thousand of gallons of oil into the sea.

The correlation here is they are going to start rounding up illegal immigrants, yet they haven't even capped off the infiltration across the borders. A continuous revolving door that will cost us even more.

·
Registered
31,705 Posts
With the borders leaking like that, how do we know if we are being invaded by terrorists with aLkaida membership cards and plans to make a big strike in many places at the same time?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts