Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF THE BUMP AT MIR REAL STREET IS 7.80 WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THE BUMP WILL BE IN ORLANDO. ITS GOT TO BE 7.60S :confused:

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
IF THE BUMP AT MIR REAL STREET IS 7.80 WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THE BUMP WILL BE IN ORLANDO. ITS GOT TO BE 7.60S :confused:
i know wolfe ran a .70 last year (not sure if he was pushing it) but you have to remember that orlando isn't the greatest track in the world and it's hard to lay down the horsepower that these cars are making... MIR sounds like an amazing track that has fast times no matter what time of year it is

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
where can we find mir qual / elim sheets? concrats to
Alex on the win and Richie r/u.
1- Alex Vrettos 7.39
2- Tim Johnson 7.47
3- Richie Stine 7.53
4 -Phil Thomas 7.59
5- Chris Little 7.65
6- Scott Bitzer 7.65
7- Al Marlow 7.68
8- Randy Lambert 7.80

Second Chance Race
9- Ev Bernardo 7.86
10- Sal Patel 7.88
11- Ricky Fox 7.96
12- Francis Johnson 7.99
13- Steven Montgomery 8.13
14- Jeremiah Knight 8.77
15- Buddy Dean 8.80
16- Tony Reddix 8.97

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
So there's 12 that can run in the 7's and there was others that can run in the 7's that were not there like Drummond and Hull. That makes 14 off the top of my head add these names into the mix for Orlando: Ridenour, Pirez, Houston, Corey Berry, Brewer, Stack, Henderson, Hinzman, Jackson (ORSCA), Bradford, .............................

Who else?

That's 24 cars capable of 7's, someone add 8 more to make 32.

·
Team North Bitches!!!!
3,966 Posts
So there's 12 that can run in the 7's and there was others that can run in the 7's that were not there like Drummond and Hull. That makes 14 off the top of my head add these names into the mix for Orlando: Ridenour, Pirez, Houston, Corey Berry, Brewer, Stack, Henderson, Hinzman, Jackson (ORSCA), Bradford, .............................

Who else?

That's 24 cars capable of 7's, someone add 8 more to make 32.

I am gonna add 1 more to the list that should be in the 7's by year end and thats Chris Evans' procharged mustang.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Add Will Stevens, Wolfe, and Howard Spires/Bum Harrison if they choose to run the 1/4.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
I am gonna add 1 more to the list that should be in the 7's by year end and thats Chris Evans' procharged mustang.
Thanks for the vote of confidence bro':smt023
Me & that bucket o' bolts need all the help we can get-I hope to get a 7.9999 outta her before years end!!;)

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence bro':smt023
Me & that bucket o' bolts need all the help we can get-I hope to get a 7.9999 outta her before years end!!;)
I didn't want to put any pressure on you Chris! I hope to see it run in the 7's soon!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
And we can't forget the 200 mph man Shannon Wren, and then Steve Turley and Jesse Lambert have also run in the 7's so when you add them guys to the list that's like 29....................

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Artis Houston is listed and waiting to hear back from the SGMP race and find out where she is on the ladder. I heard a 5.26 through the grapevine..........

·
Registered
10,175 Posts

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Mike King and Glenne Buckler are also missing off this list right now. I think they will be back!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts