Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,968 Posts
Bit of rust around the back window and upper 1/4 panel but looks like a good car with lots of paper work

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Bit of rust around the back window and upper 1/4 panel but looks like a good car with lots of paper work
Except the most important paperwork of all (besides the title of course), the broadcast sheet! And the pic of the rear seat area, sans seat, means it should have been found. Still could be in the car though.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
The condition of the fender tag and the inner fender don't match. I suspect an older repaint. Ac is missing. Original carb, exhaust, intake and who knows what else is missing. What's with the wierd wire clamps in the engine compartment?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
That thing is whipped. High teens is strong offer for a car that needs everything touched. It’d be an ok cruiser at that price, but will destroy you with small stuff like rubber parts, that strange wiring, and more. Missing AC is a buzzkill for just driving it as is. No way I’d get involved for anything close to asking price given that rust and weak color. You do see these b bodies pop up in similar shape for 15-20k, but you do have to act quickly to pick one up. I suspect this was in that range and is a flip.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
If one is to really dissect what it worth the question of numbers matching needs to be answered. That’s an easy 6-8k swing up or down right there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts