Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Sweet...saw a 69 Barracuda "S" sitting behind a fence...guy wouldn't even talk about selling it...now it looks like the tires are down and it will be rusted away soon

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was media blasted it had the factory paint on it when i started replaced one qt very little rust but a shit load of dents. its different its a cool old ride.

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Both look good, but i like the caps and steelies better. Car looks good in white.

·
Registered
21,609 Posts
Re: 69 cuda i fixed last year

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
all matching numbers bone stock ex wheels 2 year project
That's beautiful to my eyes. Brings back some memories. I had a '68, 383, Formula-S, Electric Blue with 4 speed. I sold it some years back when I thought I had outgrown the car thing. Of course I hadn't and soon needed to get something else. I've always thought the 67-69 cudas were the best looking thing on the road at that time. I still like them.

Mine always had a rust problem at the lower corners of that big rear windshield. Did you have a lot of work to do there or was it garage kept?

·
Registered
13,345 Posts
I get queezy when I see a '70 engine compartment. I did my best friends plum crazy '70 six-pack car a couple years ago. I drilled out all the spot welds on the cowl panel, removed it, took care of all the rust, painted everything, and put it back on. Then I used a Dremmel to replace the look of the original spot welds.

The cowls and firewalls always sucked on those things.

My favorite car, though.:-D

Looks good! Gotta love sublime lime!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Both look AWSOME ! I have a 67 notch running mid 10's . My goal is to paint it SUB LIME GREEN with the black out HEMI super stock hood . Just need to find some front fenders and then I can paint . I can't figure out how to up load pics , so sorry . Keep us updated:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts