Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
69 chevelle is my all-time favorite musclecar, hands down. that being said, the 67 is the best looking of the chevyII's and also lighter than a chevelle. if i had the budget for a big block, i would do the chevelle. if i wanted something light that could be fast even with a small block, than the chevy II would be the choice. i would love to have either one!!

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
I dont think you can go wrong with either... I had a 69 back in the day and always wanted a 67 Chevy II... Both are nice peices..

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well shit....i was hoping for a blowout decision so someone would make my mind up for me lol. i am thinking of trading my bb 69 chevelle for a 67 sb chevy II tonight. both are nice slightly modded driver quality cars.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
well shit....i was hoping for a blowout decision so someone would make my mind up for me lol. i am thinking of trading my bb 69 chevelle for a 67 sb chevy II tonight. both are nice slightly modded driver quality cars.
If they are both in similar conditions. And you want something different, then go for it. The way I see it, there are more dudes willing to trade a 69 Chevelle for a 67 Chevy II then the other way around. :cool:

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Doesen't the Chevy II have the front suspension bolted to the firewall?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
67 Chevy II. Not because we are building one but the box novas have always been one of my favorites.

·
Registered
16,596 Posts
Duece for sure....................I'm not bias either!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,925 Posts
man thats a tuff one right there.

a clean 69 is fucking sweet and a clean 67 is fucking sweet

my smart answer is loan from the bank and buy the 67..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts