Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size enclosed trailer r u guys with 69 camaros using. golf cart/ car and cabinets up front. Will a 24' be to small even with golf cart side ways?
thanks

·
Registered
697 Posts
I have a 32'. Load the car first, then the golf cart right against the back of the car and that goes right to 24'. there is about 5-6' up to the cabinets. By the way I am selling this 32' trailer.

·
502 daddy
3,311 Posts
24 Is tight with golf cart..if you got the cabbage id get 28..

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Just buy a bigger trailer and live stress free. It makes packing up at the end of the day that much easier.
If you change your program or buy a car that has wheelie bars the extra room is also needed. Turning a
golf cart sideways inside of a trailer sucks ass. Now add a 55 gallon drum of fuel, a mother bottle and a
bbq and all your room is gone even in a 28 footer. Buy atleast a 30 or bigger, 3 axles also tow better.

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
A 24' will be to tight. Get yourself a 28 footer if you can (Or Bigger) TRUST ME....it will solve all your problems Dude :cool:

·
Void
83,191 Posts
:drinkers:26' min. get the overhead cabinets and the side cabinet not the base cabinets along the front and cart will fit fine.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
we always used a 24 and it was damm tight. If you dont have a problem with where you keep it and maneuvering then definately go with a 28 up to 32. our shop is tight to back in so a longer one would be a problem so we just make due but its a hassle.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts