1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:

Do not fly on US Airways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They suck AZZ:mad:

I am stuck in phuckin Charlotte. Azzholes made me late for my connection to Det. then tried to say it was my fault for missing it. We left Huntsville for Charlotte and the pilot come on the PA after 25 minutes of circling Charlotte and tells us that the tail piece malfunctioned and our landing is being delayed. Well as we approach, there is 5 firetrucks and even more resuce units on the runway. :smt100Anyways...now I am delayed until midnight.:mad:

Ok, my rant is over..carry on:toimonster:

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
They cancelled a flight on me as I was about to walk out the door!!! Nothing surprises me anymore with the airlines.

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Me and my father had a problem with southwest on the way to Orlando World Street Nationals last year! We had a flight for like 3:15 it was delayed until 8 then we got down there and we missed the stinkin pre-race party for the second year in a row because of the DAMN Flight! Thats why we fly out of A.C. now with Spirit!

·
Administrator
136,848 Posts
These are the times people wish they were an Arab.. My plane goes from point a to point b as quick as possible everytime.. I always go into the cockpit before taking my sit to say hi to the pilot and co-pilot... hehehehhee

Fly NWA from Detroit dumbass!!!

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are the times people wish they were an Arab.. My plane goes from point a to point b as quick as possible everytime.. I always go into the cockpit before taking my sit to say hi to the pilot and co-pilot... hehehehhee

Fly NWA from Detroit dumbass!!!

Umm, yeah.I know that now PHUCKFACE:mad:

I was actually trying to save my department a few dollars by taking this flight....not again!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
That's one of the main reason why I bought "the Magic Bus". 8-10 hours drive and I can beat most flights.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Us air does suck monkey balls. My wife was coming home from texas yesterday had a connection in DC to CT the phuckers made her miss her flight and there was no more flight leaving until the next morning. So she tried finding a place to eat some dinner everything in the airport was closed. So they tried finding her a hotel and everything was booked so they finally find some shit hole where the rats are holding up signs saying turn back.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts