Yellow Bullet Forums banner

201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Thanks for posting up the videos along with the entire build. It's so cool to see each step of construction and now it has come to life. Congratulations on an awesome build!
Thank you Billy, this never would have happened if Jerry and I did not meet Bob at VMP, and he took the time to talk with us. Thank you to the staff at McAmis for all the help.
Tommy

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #202

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to look atthis build and leaving positive comments.

I especially want to thank Jerry for all of his time and helphe has put into this build.

Dan for his help and insight.

Tim McAmis Performance Parts, Billy for taking the time totalk me though some of my issues and giving me very good advice and prices onthe parts for this build. Tim for taking the time to call and ask aboutprogress as well, that meant a lot.

Pat Bennett for powder coating and the deal on the reartires.

Jason for the body work.

Tubby for sanding the doors and finders.

Performance Sign for the wrap.

Dave Hunt for the deal on the wheels.

Thermal Tech Ceramic Coating for the headers.

The biggest thanks has to go to my wife for her patience,commitment and allowing me to do this.

Thanks to all,

Tommy

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
only question is why a rap instead of paint ? weight ?
Frank
TIME!!! They did the wrap in 3 days. My cousin Jason did the bodywork (about 3 nights) not perfect but good enough for now.
Weight was a bonus no primer, sealer, paint or clear, not sure how much weight was saved.
Tommy

201 - 220 of 227 Posts