Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good luck with the new car. My son Mike has been driving the Falcon in your avatar that Ernie Haines bought from you. That Falcon is a real nice well built car. Looks like the Mustang is going to be lighter than the Falcon.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good luck with the new car. My son Mike has been driving the Falcon in your avatar that Ernie Haines bought from you. That Falcon is a real nice well built car. Looks like the Mustang is going to be lighter than the Falcon.
Thanks. I hope it will be 200 lbs. liter than the Falcon.
Where will you run the Falcon this year?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Falcon will be at Mason Dixon running SBRA points and Quick 16. Maybe MIR for the Pro's vs Joe's. When will the Mustang be ready?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jason.
I plane to start on the 27th of Jan.
Mr. Howell what ET's do you run with the Falcon? Did Ernie ever get his Eng. from Carroll?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have seen it run 5 teens.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Falcon's best is 4.96 1/8 and 7.98 1/4. I don't drive it my son Mike does. Ernie and Mike are still trying things to get more out of it. Not sure what parts Ernie got from Carroll, but a relative of Ernie's built the engine. It's 611 ci A heads. What did the Falcon run when you had it?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Falcon's best is 4.96 1/8 and 7.98 1/4. I don't drive it my son Mike does. Ernie and Mike are still trying things to get more out of it. Not sure what parts Ernie got from Carroll, but a relative of Ernie's built the engine. It's 611 ci A heads. What did the Falcon run when you had it?
I never made a full pass. The photo in the avatar was the first pass ever on the Falcon with a 1.09 60'. It had the 665 boss in it with the 4 speed lenco.

1 - 20 of 283 Posts