Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
94,881 Posts
1.07 60'. 4.40 1/8 @168 and 7.75 @140 with the chutes open @ 900-1000 foot. Only had about 10* timing in it at the beginning, trying to control wheel spin.
Cant wait to see how fast it runs once its dialed in .

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Drove up to Boise, Idaho for the No Prep Kings event. Had an amazing time, they really know how to put on a show. Made 8 passes total, got the car really dialed in. Ended up buying in to the Outlaw Big Tire event and making it to the finals against Larry Larson. In the finals, the car got a little out of the groove and I had to get out of it to avoid the wall... Even if I hadn't, Larry would have waxed me... That's a fast Cadillac! Raced against some big names. I even won against Randy Williams in his 68 dart with a 850" motor and 5 kits. Videos and pictures to come.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
94,881 Posts
Drove up to Boise, Idaho for the No Prep Kings event. Had an amazing time, they really know how to put on a show. Made 8 passes total, got the car really dialed in. Ended up buying in to the Outlaw Big Tire event and making it to the finals against Larry Larson. In the finals, the car got a little out of the groove and I had to get out of it to avoid the wall... Even if I hadn't, Larry would have waxed me... That's a fast Cadillac! Raced against some big names. I even won against Randy Williams in his 68 dart with a 850" motor and 5 kits. Videos and pictures to come.
How fast is it going now .

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Drove up to Boise, Idaho for the No Prep Kings event. Had an amazing time, they really know how to put on a show. Made 8 passes total, got the car really dialed in. Ended up buying in to the Outlaw Big Tire event and making it to the finals against Larry Larson. In the finals, the car got a little out of the groove and I had to get
out of it to avoid the wall... Even if I hadn't, Larry would have waxed me... That's a fast Cadillac! Raced against some big names. I even won against Randy Williams in his 68 dart with a 850" motor and 5 kits. Videos and pictures to come.
How fast is it going now .
It's hard to say, the last couple of races have been no time slip races. We're estimating 4.20s based off of data. Still a little more in her if we need to crank her up.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
94,881 Posts
That's flying

121 - 128 of 128 Posts