Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
All lols aside isn't that a pretty good price? I've never seen one that cheap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow you guys need lives this what you do to make yourselves feel better bout the fact that you guts don't have mustang. To answer talks question about the torque you are trying to figure out is called switch out the rear end gears and to answer those cheap questions yes it is cheap cuz I just need to sell it. It really is a cobra if you want me to prove it ill get you the vin number so you can look it up but before anyone else pops off on here learn your fucking cars you dumb asses don't read specs and think theoretical get out there and build cars and drive them learn them but then again y'all are just a bunch of computer nerds addition on your moms couch eating chocolate cake fucking retards

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wow you guys need lives this what you do to make yourselves feel better bout the fact that you guts don't have mustang. To answer talks question about the torque you are trying to figure out is called switch out the rear end gears and to answer those cheap questions yes it is cheap cuz I just need to sell it. It really is a cobra if you want me to prove it ill get you the vin number so you can look it up but before anyone else pops off on here learn your fucking cars you dumb asses don't read specs and think theoretical get out there and build cars and drive them learn them but then again y'all are just a bunch of computer nerds addition on your moms couch eating chocolate cake fucking retards

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Holy shit rear gears will get me 1000ftlbs? Wow. Post up your dyno sheet

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
In your retarded self defense I do have an E-cam car. But if there was one thing I could change about the motor it'd be that cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDGVf_FH9Sk&feature=plcp

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.