Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
looking good man. Im def on the edge of wanting to build one. I love my 98 but dont want to have to deal with the cops and such and im really wanting to get more out of it and upgrade cage and such but not sure if i want to spend the money if i end up changing cars. GL with the build and keep up the great work.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Can you post some pics of the front end coil over, control arms etc ,I have a 67 that I am looking for ideas. thanks.:cool:

·
The Murder Smurf
1,482 Posts
not to hijack, but, as a fellow 66 mustang owner, DAMN dude, you put tons of work into the car this year. hoping it didn't get killed..
Ya. It sucks .. but it will get fixed. Its mostly internal damage from the looks of things. Im sure after it gets revived it will be much better then before.. always how this stuff works.
Seems like a mechanical failure. So not much i could have done.

·
Registered
967 Posts
kinda like yours. street/drag radial car. 5.4 mod motor with single turbo,th400, and 9 inch. i run it in the ultimate class and on the street. dont have to many pics on computer but its on the cover of modified mustangs and ford sept issue. one of these days i will get off my lazy ass and take some for my self. your build reminds me of mine.

·
The Murder Smurf
1,482 Posts
His car.runs mid-low 8's. Look up Chris Lancaster mustang on YouTube. Very cool car. There is a whole write up on it on stangtv.com. if you Google the same phrase it will pop up. I don't wanna sound like a stocker. Lol. But when i found out iit was a mod motor 66 i did a bunch of searching since that's the direction my car is going.

·
Registered
967 Posts
ya what he said except a little faster now due to swapping from 4.6 to 5.4.

baggins i think yours gonna be faster than you think.

·
The Murder Smurf
1,482 Posts
Awesome! Didnt get out of the shop till late the other night. But my car is still down there getting the chute mount done. So ill make sure i have time to come check your car out when i come back down.

21 - 40 of 100 Posts